In other note: Pacioretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
continues to produce without Desharnais so there goes the theory of Pacioretty needing DD to produce. On the other hand, DD cannot produce without Pac even with Parenteau on his line. Oh yeah that Derrick Dorsett outmuscled DD in that goal. Dorsett of all people, he's like Travis Moen, a 4th liner.

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
Already? Hop off it, get some breakfast first. 8 in the morning for christ sake

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Another DD bash thread, SAWEET!

I love the clever thread title to disguise it though, lol.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
continues to produce without Desharnais so there goes the theory of Pacioretty needing DD to produce. On the other hand, DD cannot produce without Pac even with Parenteau on his line. Oh yeah that Derrick Dorsett outmuscled DD in that goal. Dorsett of all people, he's like Travis Moen, a 4th liner.

Didn't realize Desharnais was playing the point on the SH goal and markov or Subban were playing forward.

If you actually watched the game you'd see that Desharnais was backchecking to cover for Subban whoi glided back.

You're right, let's use that game and jump to huge conclusions...Let's sign Andrighetto to a 7-8 year extension for 45 mil since he is a PPGM player in the NHL...obviousky Galchenyuk can't play with pacioretty since he had no points last night...we can trade Price for a stud d-man since we only give up 15 shots a game now...

:facepalm:

TheViperOne

Jul 26, 2005
It's nice to see the DD defenders rush to his defense, even at such an early hour.

Very proud of you guys

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Man I hate DD as much as the rest of the fanbase (whether you're in denial or not) but an empty net and 2nd assist doesn't warrant a thread like this. We're done with this one mods
i'm not playing mod

Monsieur

Oct 30, 2006
This thread : ''Let's talk about Pacioretty guys! ANYBODY ELSE THINK DD IS TRASH?''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad