Tribute In Memoriam: Sam Spade

Varan

Nov 27, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Oh my God I just found out about this now. I never knew she had cancer. This is absolutely horrible. Always a big supporter of the Caps and Ovechkin. Like others have said, glad she was able to experience a cup win.

This is hard to write. Never really had much interaction with her but I know she was well liked on HF.

Rest In Peace Sam Spade, you will be missed. My heart goes out to her family and those who were close with her.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
I've been a way for while so I hadn't seen this. I am so saddened and grieved to hear the news. :( Sam Spade was always so wonderful to chat with and her her enthusiasm was infectious. Just a genuinely nice person.

I know hockey fandom is far from the most important thing in life but I'm glad she got to see the Caps finally win the Stanley Cup.

Rest in peace, Sam Spade. Peace and comfort to her family and those close to her.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
I too have been away and only now see that we have lost another of our long time HF family. So sorry to see Sam Spade has passed. I always associated the soccer ball in the face as one of her Avtars. Did not know she was a she. Just like when FUGU passed and it was disclosed she was a she. I will miss them both.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad