In-game Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
Has anyone else noticed the organ playing Pop/Rock songs? I think it's awesome. A nice mix of your standard Organ songs, canned CD songs, and Organ renditions of Coldplay et all.

Habsruleen

Jul 28, 2005
Star Wars themes are pretty popular too it seems. I heard organ versions of the Cantina scene and the Imperial March.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The music director/organ player at the Olympic games is Dieter Ruehle, who also acts as the music director at Staples Center for the Los Angeles Kings.

He's also done work on the classic NHL 94.

donaldo

Nov 21, 2005
and now a little brass bonanza on the organ near the end of the second period of the canada finland match for all you Hartford Whalers fans out there.

now that reminds me of nhl 94

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
He is awesome. Great music. I don't know how many times I've heard that "Big Ben" theme when there's a penalty. The refs have been pretty energetic with those.

danaluvsthekings

May 1, 2004
Ziggy Stardust said:
The music director/organ player at the Olympic games is Dieter Ruehle, who also acts as the music director at Staples Center for the Los Angeles Kings.

He's also done work on the classic NHL 94.

Yeah it's very much like a Kings game. I'm just waiting for Dieter to bust into Rock Lobster on the organ. :handclap:

Coffee and 7's*

they should play System Of A Down - Radio/Video during Rus games :)

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
or it is the beginning of this song:

Workaholic - 2 unlimited..also the same group who did "Get Ready For this" or "lets get ready to rumble!!!"

Ri hards

Jun 21, 2004
danaluvsthekings said:
Yeah it's very much like a Kings game. I'm just waiting for Dieter to bust into Rock Lobster on the organ. :handclap:
No way!? I'd love to hear that!

Jiri Bicek

Rusty Shackleford
Feb 16, 2006
Jersey City, NJ
"Are you readdddyyyyyyyy?" --How many times have u heard that...
I think it's hilarious when they follow that up with the "WOOOO!" and the crowd does it... anyone else think the clear seats r weird/unique too?

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
In the FIN-USA womens bronze-medal game they played an organ version of Foo Fighters: Learn To Fly, that's awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->