Rumor: In before.... Todd Bertuzzi. [mod upd: discussions with Bingo about possible PTO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busboy

Jul 29, 2011
I dont think anyone is freaking out, its just odd. But then maybe they can flip him for a late pick at the deadline if he isn't completely god awful in bigo

Half the posts on this page seem like at least mild freak outs. I don't get it.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Breaking News: Aragorn has just taken over GM duties for the Ottawa Senators. In his first role as GM he has traded all of the players in the organization under 6' in one huge package which is ironic to use the word huge with smaller players. The word is out he wants to sign all players over 6'5". His first signing Todd Bertuzzi is expected to make a conditioning stint in Bingo before being assigned to Ottawa to play on his top line. Zedeno Chara has denied all reports he is being desperately pursued by Aragorn who is turning out to be a very aggressive GM making wild trade proposals with anyone who will take his call. He is presently in discussion with Stevie Yzerman or Stevie Nicks, this has yet to be confirmed, on the availability of Andrej Sustr. More news at 11:00. :handclap: :yo: :nod:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
At this point what can Bert do? Maybe had some good experience to bingo? If i was an AHL player i'd think itd be cool to play with a guy like Bert who was once one of the better players in the NHL.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Breaking News: Aragorn has just taken over GM duties for the Ottawa Senators. In his first role as GM he has traded all of the players in the organization under 6' in one huge package which is ironic to use the word huge with smaller players. The word is out he wants to sign all players over 6'5".

And getting rid of all the Europeans and hiring Don Cherry as the next Coach! :sarcasm:

Karlsson2Turris*

Breaking News: Aragorn has just taken over GM duties for the Ottawa Senators. In his first role as GM he has traded all of the players in the organization under 6' in one huge package which is ironic to use the word huge with smaller players. The word is out he wants to sign all players over 6'5". His first signing Todd Bertuzzi is expected to make a conditioning stint in Bingo before being assigned to Ottawa to play on his top line. Zedeno Chara has denied all reports he is being desperately pursued by Aragorn who is turning out to be a very aggressive GM making wild trade proposals with anyone who will take his call. He is presently in discussion with Stevie Yzerman or Stevie Nicks, this has yet to be confirmed, on the availability of Andrej Sustr. More news at 11:00. :handclap: :yo: :nod:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
My first thought was that I remember him being pretty good for an older guy in Calgary. Then I realized that was 6 years ago.

Oh well I think he could be effective in Bingo.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
lets claim bryan allen while were in the business of getting bigger,slower, and worse at hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad