Impressive most impressive

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
I just remember last season when we were all positive Lindholm was going to be sent down over Vatanen:laugh:

That must have been in preseason or before even 5-ish games were played. It was stunning how quickly Lindholm was taking himself entirely out of any sending-down discussion.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Yeah, I don't remember that. Even prior to last year, during the lockout season, Lindholm was outplaying Vatanen down in Norfolk. If not for his injury, I really feel like he would have been called up shortly after the WJC's to get a look.

I'm not sure there was ever a time, after the season started, when people were suggesting we send Lindholm down for Sami. Hampus was just so impressive, right from the start.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I just remember last season when we were all positive Lindholm was going to be sent down over Vatanen:laugh:

They both had more than enough skill to play at the NHL level last year. Thankfully BM and BB figured out it was time to stop giving minutes to Sbisa.

It was really disappointing that BB rolled an Allen-Fistric pairing for a while that was just godawful in the playoffs after Robidas got hurt instead of playing Vatanen...then he put in Sami for game 3 against the Kings I think and never came out

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Impressive...

Our GM and coaches. With the rash of injuries and illnesses, we're still atop the league! Which means I'm practically impressed with everyone attributing to the team being atop the league. I mean Laabareareafvaereaa isn't getting any credit, but he helped us out of a tough spot there. So yeah, everyone for me.

Aside from Getz and Pears, the talent accumulated was calculating from draft picks to FA pick ups like Kesler and Thompson or traded players. Sure some young players are disappointing to expectations, but if certain players were healthy, then those players wouldn't be on NHL ice or have different linemates.

Ohh... big kudos to our scouts! Can't say enough about their prowess on talent! Wowowowoowowowowowowoowow!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad