Impressions of Ben Scrivens

Jer416

Oct 8, 2013
Ontario
Leafs fan here.

Sad to hear Quick got injured, was wondering what you guys thought of Ben Scrivens (so far, and probably for the next couple of games). I actually liked him, but he was never really given the chance to challenge for the starting job.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
I couldn't really say cause he hasn't gotten much of a chance to work but in limited games he's been good. We're about to see a lot more obviously. Also based on the Kings promo videos, he seems to be slightly insane but that's not unusual for goalies.

scryan

May 1, 2013
You mean Scrivezina? :)

Based off his first few starts... this kid is sick nasty. :yo:

Based off everything he has done here? Seems decent, solid fundamentals and fairly trust worthy... until the flood gates open. Based off a fairly small sample though.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
In the few games that he has played this year, he has actually looked decent. We're about to see a lot more of him soon though. Off the ice he is actually a really interesting guy.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
I think most fans are pretty comfortable with him carrying the load for a little while, based on what we've seen.

Our biggest concern is the defense surrounding him.

Captain Mittens*

he's a hard guy to do an impression of. I can do Robert De Niro, Yogi Bear, and even Obama. Scrivens is not an easy guy to imitate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->