Important!!!

• Thread starter Zetterberg4Captain*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetterberg4Captain*

k im tired leave me alone. f'ing school. Mods you can now lock or delete this thread.

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
AG said:
I need to know what time the Canada game is on tomorrow and if CBC is showing it live. Quick im tired!

what makes this thread important? the fact that you are tired or that you need to know something?

Nova88

Oct 6, 2005
I don’t want to think what will happen if Canada doesn’t win!!!

BCCHL inactive

Nova88 said:
I don’t want to think what will happen if Canada doesn’t win!!!

It's simple. They go to the medal round against either Sweden, Slovakia or Russia.

Nova88

Oct 6, 2005
I think they can win vs: Slovakia or Russia. If they paly Russia that will be the gold game. I think if Russia wins they win the gold if Cnanada wins they win the gold.

Zetterberg4Captain*

MOGiLNY said:
what makes this thread important? the fact that you are tired or that you need to know something?

The threads important because I needed to know info on the game.......

BTW can someone tell me what time the game is on tomorrow Eastern time please. I hope its like 6 or 7 AM.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Insta said:
Is this a representation of the general intelligence level in Saskatoon? I hope not

Hey ****er what gives you the right to say that? You ******. I was just asking the time of the game and then I see this comment. Well **** you homosexual *****. This was uncalled for you dumbass piece of ****.

Insta

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2005
Edmonton
AG said:
Hey ****er what gives you the right to say that? You ******. I was just asking the time of the game and then I see this comment. Well **** you homosexual *****. This was uncalled for you dumbass piece of ****.

Game. Set. Match.

Vanucks

Apr 25, 2003
Rogers Arena?
AG said:
Countdown to this thread being deleted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad