IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT HFBOARDS - Please read!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
is it just me or did the main page go into two columns now rather than just one column and rows? It's so condensed when seeing:

FORUM recent post FORUM recent post

and so on

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
is it just me or did the main page go into two columns now rather than just one column and rows? It's so condensed when seeing:

and so on

There is a separate formatting file (style sheet) on top of the formatting on each page which is called by code on the page. If that link between the two isn't working, you'll see partial formatting which is likely what you're describing.

This has been ongoing now and again since the issues started a couple of weeks ago.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Is anyone else amazed at how well the server is holding up? Haven't had any issues at all today.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Is anyone else amazed at how well the server is holding up? Haven't had any issues at all today.

There were a few minutes of issues after the Tavares news, but it's held up well today. We're all relieved.

Hopefully, it keeps getting better.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
How long has that ignore thread link at the top of the page been there? I just noticed it a few days ago. Much needed addition. Thanks Oh Great Web Designer.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
My phones ad blocker doesn't work half the time, annoying as f*** but at least the site is generating a bit of income so it's not all bad.

I'm seeing some OLG lottery ad though, Idk why because I never gamble so clearly the ad company isn't good at targeting the proper demographic

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Saw some people asking so thought I'd make this post to help people Multi-Quote like a Ninja Master.

Replying to multiple Posts:

First part is easy. Just hit the +Quote icon on any post of any page as long as it's part of the same thread and it will get added to the queue. If you change your mind about adding that post, just press the -Quote icon instead. Simple right? When you are ready to reply, head down to the bottom of the page and you will see a grey box saying "Insert Quotes...". You can also press the "More Options..." button and the "Insert Quotes...' button will be there also.

When you press the "Insert Quotes..." button a dialog box will appear and you can either remove quotes you don't want or rearrange the order of the quotes. When ready just close the dialog box to continue...

Replying to a single large post:

Here is where the fun happens. Highlight the section of the post you want to reply to and it will turn red, from here you can either add it to the Multi-Quote queue by pressing +Quote or press reply to respond to that part of the post directly. From here you can keep highlighting different parts of the post and add it to the Multi-Quote queue that we learned about above or alternatively you can highlight then press reply next to the highlighted text to keep adding different parts of the post manually into the dialog box at the bottom.

Hope this was helpful for all you Ninja Quote Warriors!

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
tenor.gif

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I swear, some of the Mods are editing as if they were Jerry Falwell. This is still a site for adults, is it not?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->