Impact Thread : Goodbye Ale-Alejandro Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
So Saputo pretty much said that one of Leduc's mandates is to evaluate why our academy isn't producing regulars...

Is he that out of touch?

Also, mods pls sticky.

Is Di Tulio still coaching in the academy?

All the players I know that went through the academy told me Di Tulio is a terrible coach and a terrible person.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Is Di Tulio still coaching in the academy?

All the players I know that went through the academy told me Di Tulio is a terrible coach and a terrible person.
Nope, Di Tulio went 2 years ago I believe. The academy teams are doing really well, we're one of the 5 best in NA, but no reserve team. To boot, Saputo said when explaining the creation of the title that Leduc now has, that he wants to make sure he explored every option before blowing the academy apart. So I have no clue how Leduc will manage to save the academy with no reserve team. No doubt in my mind they will have that debate internally, and both Rémi and Patrick will have to get it through Saputo's thicc skull.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Once again, the CPL would be perfect for a reserve team...

This. We need les Douches de Laval or les Coupes de Longueuil

Honestly, for a reserve team to work this time, they need to sell tickets. They can't put free games everyday anymore. That's what pi**** so many teams last time. I also don't care where the team would be located but hopefully closer to Montreal. Québec barely has any pro team, it could be a target City. But. While it would be perfect for Academy players, I don't know if the league would be good enough for players like Krolicki and Shome

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Seems to be our guy

This pretty much confirms Crepeau is going to Vancouver

Lulz

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Adrien mother****ing Rabiot???
He's trolling, he did the same thing last year. I don't remember what player it was, but a bunch of people and twitter bots reported it as a real rumor. Even like a month after his tweet, people were still reporting it as a new rumor. It was epic.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
He's trolling, he did the same thing last year. I don't remember what player it was, but a bunch of people and twitter bots reported it as a real rumor. Even like a month after his tweet, people were still reporting it as a new rumor. It was epic.

Exactly. There is a higher chance we ge Drogba out of retirement than bringing in prime Rabiot

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Did someone tell Garde that French players don't count as domestic players?
Cpa dsa faute. À travers ses cours d'histoires, ses enseignants l'ont appris que le Québec c'était la Nouvelle-France. Il y'a plus que 400 ans en compagnie Jean Talon et sa gang. C nos ancêtres.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
If they sign him, your boy will watch some Penarol games and provide an extensive scouting report like I did with Silva.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Not a big Urruti fan, but if we manage to snatch Fernandez and him, and Novillo turns out good, we could have some nice depth up front.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I saw on twitter that he would be a perfect fit but I don't know anything about him
If they sign him, your boy will watch some Penarol games and provide an extensive scouting report like I did with Silva.

I just feel he hasn't been relevant enough but then he would also be a cheap transfer.

I don't mind Urruti at this point for Cabrera or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad