Impact Thread - Off-Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Missed today's game. I'm not happy that I missed the second game in a row. I feel like it's been ages and feel like I lost touch with this team. But man did they need to win this game and I'm so happy they did.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Well you already know Tfc will purposely lose to DC and will play Mtl like a final. Most likely the last derby with Giovinco Altidore Moor and Vazquez. Should be interesting.

Remaining schedule
Imfc ; Tfc, New England
Dc ; Dallas, TFC, NYCFC, Chicago

Crazy how you can win the 2 games but still miss the playoffs.

I still stick to what I said back in July, Dc will be unbeatable and win a vast portion of their games.

Mtl missed out on the playoffs in the beginning of the year due to their ridiculous start of the season and stubborn coaching.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
It's crazy that DC still have 4 games to play

If Impact go 2-0-0, then they will get in if DC gets gets 2 wins or less, no matter how many ties. If DC goes 2-0-2, and Impact 2-0-0, then Montreal gets tiebreak on wins.

They also get in with 2-0-0, if Columbus does no better than 0-1-1

Last edited:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
So many points were wasted early in the season when we weren't fielding MLS caliber starters at every position. Things are way more complicated than they needed to be now as a result.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
If we go 2-0-0 and Columbus loses their last two or lose one and draw one, we’re in front

That being said, Columbus is finishing their season against two of the arguably worst teams in the MlS (Orlando and Minnesota)

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
i'm proud of the impact, but this season was lost after 3-10 start..so that's where it is...we're 10-5-4 since, which is terrific

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Matias Almeyda, former Chivas coach notably in the last CL finals, is the new Earthquake coach. Massive upgrade over the farce they had when they came in summer in Mtl.... One of the best coach in MX last few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->