Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
source.gif

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I really hated the lack of effort after Vargas' goal, I sensed it from the get go. Fanni's exit hurt the composure of the squad, so many turnovers and shitty execution.

They're poor mentally and they've showed it the past couple of games.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Won’t pretend that I can evaluate a player from 1 game, but I doubt Camacho will stay here for long.
He gave me the same (bad) vibes when I saw Boldor.

As for Silva, he’s shown some little flashes but expected a lot more tbh.

Team looking like a hot mess right now defensively. The need for a striker and a midfield is being apparent by each game.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Camacho looked slow af and not impressed at all by Silva.

Camacho and Silva had a decent first half, I'd say. They struggled a lot in the second half.

Won’t pretend that I can evaluate a player from 1 game, but I doubt Camacho will stay here for long.

As for Silva, he’s shown some little flashes but expected a lot more tbh.

Team looking like a hot mess right now defensively. The need for a striker and a midfield is being apparent by each game.

Well, hopefully Camacho finds his game because he has a 4 year contract :laugh:

Anyhow, it's time to drop the 3-5-2 and play something else. 4-1-4-1 or 4-3-3, I don't care.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I PVR'd the game as I was out with family in the afternoon.

- First, Vargas, wow on the free kick, but he missed some golden opportunities that could have changed the course of the game from the first half.

- Secondly, Bush was great in this game, and has been all season so far.

- Thirdly, I feel Silva and Vargas are gaining confidence as you saw their skill set a little more today.

- Finally, damn they were underwhelming most of the game. They were having trouble completing passes. Credit to RBNY's defense for being in position to intercept a lot of balls. However, they were missing passes where their teammates were not far from them.

Also, notice how after 6 games, IMFC has YET to field the complete team yet? They haven't had a game where Piatti, Taider, Silva, Fanni, Camacho, Vargas, and Piette were on the field all together at the same time. So here's hoping they're all there next week at Saputo Stadium.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I PVR'd the game as I was out with family in the afternoon.

- First, Vargas, wow on the free kick, but he missed some golden opportunities that could have changed the course of the game from the first half.

- Secondly, Bush was great in this game, and has been all season so far.

- Thirdly, I feel Silva and Vargas are gaining confidence as you saw their skill set a little more today.

- Finally, damn they were underwhelming most of the game. They were having trouble completing passes. Credit to RBNY's defense for being in position to intercept a lot of balls. However, they were missing passes where their teammates were not far from them.

Also, notice how after 6 games, IMFC has YET to field the complete team yet? They haven't had a game where Piatti, Taider, Silva, Fanni, Camacho, Vargas, and Piette were on the field all together at the same time. So here's hoping they're all there next week at Saputo Stadium.
I just watched the game this morning (working on Saturdays sucks) and I would agree on pretty much everything you said. The team felt very sluggish at times but there were still enough flashes of improvement (Silva and Vargas mainly) that I can remain optimistic this team will compete when the whole ''A lineup'' is on the field.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Not sure he deserves one. Let's not make him some sort of legend he is not.
Certainly, not me and the users blocked by Ciman on Twitter. In spite of that. Wouldn't be shocked if among the 20 000 Impact'ers in the ST. Some of them showing off a classy tribute for the #23.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Alright guys this is how next game is gonna go:

We'll come out flat, LAFC will score twice in the first half, we come out like lions in the 2nd and tie the game within 20 minutes. But then at the 89th, everyone including the cbs are caught up the field for no reason leaving Diego Rossi 1 v 1 against Bush and he scores the winner.

#ClassicImpact

Reactions: ThaDevilGirl

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13

Damn that's harsh!

Give him time please. Look at his videos on YouTube, he's usually an agressive defender, not at all like yesterday. NY and their very high pressure is not a good team to learn the flow of the game in a relaxed form. Red Bulls make all of our defenders look bad every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->