I'm related to Nigel Dawes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehnsucht

Mar 10, 2004
my grandpa just figured this out. My great-great grandfather and his great-great grandmother were siblings.

The freaky thing is that we have the same first/middle name: Nigel Alexander. It isn't the first case of name sharing in the family, I have a relative in South Africa with the exact same name as me.

[/random tidbit that would be a lot less interesting if the NHL was on]

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
soilwork2004 said:
Mario Lemiuex is my 2nd cousin's, boyfriend's, sister's, barber's, grandson's, nephew!

You're going to look really stupid if he really is related to Nigel Dawes ;)

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
sehnsucht said:
my grandpa just figured this out. My great-great grandfather and his great-great grandmother were siblings.

The freaky thing is that we have the same first/middle name: Nigel Alexander. It isn't the first case of name sharing in the family, I have a relative in South Africa with the exact same name as me.

[/random tidbit that would be a lot less interesting if the NHL was on]

This is very cool on a personal level and a real yawner otherwise except this could get amusing.

Dustin Rose is my paperboy! :eek:

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
the dawes family will be thoroughly happy to know that nigel was selected 52nd overall (way too high IMO) in the bruins board prospect draft. congrats to nigel- he will be playing for the 'toronto bruins' (talk about irony) :D

ps- dustin rose puts dawes to shame ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad