I'm Not Mad At...

delled

Oct 3, 2009
Credit a rivalry or team you played that you respect even though you hate them.

...I think the Habs are a legit team, and though I hate them, I'm glad we (Leafs) played a close game tonight.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm not mad at the Penguins for winning the Cup last year.

Their corsi from the Sullivan hire on was stupid. If you're just gonna crap all over the league like that, I can't get mad.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Leafs and Habs have this nice little relationship right now where neither of us see eachother as a threat, yet.

The hate will come. You guys got a nice young team.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm not mad at the Canucks anymore. By gar, it's been a while.

I mean, I know it's not exactly crediting them....

Ah, what the hell. The Sedins are special players, and it's a shame that they have been in Vancouver, where I can't feel the slightest sympathy or regret for them never winning a Cup.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
McDavid will win no less than three cups on the Oilers. Incredible player and he has amazing support around him.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
The Leafs are still far from becoming a legit contender but man do they have some amazing talent. Matthews and Marner weren't much of a factor last night, even though they're both incredibly talented, but Nylander was dangerous every time he stepped on the ice.

If they can improve their defense and get steadier goaltending from Andersen they might just sneak in to a wildcard spot this season.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Last night the Leafs impressed me, they kept comming back at us and I was glad the Habs won, it was a tough game.. Habs played 4 in 6 but Leafs were buzing all night, tough game.. They'll be fine..

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
Don't really hate the Habs outside of the rivalry aspect, but it's hard to not acknowledge Carey Price and players like Galchenyuk and Weber/ Subban (before trade).

You have to think management made the right trade for the short term getting Weber, even as a doubter originally. Weber also known as the only guy in the league you tell your best players to avoid blocking shots at all cost

HasbeenHallzy

May 14, 2015
Sudbury
Don't really hate the Habs outside of the rivalry aspect, but it's hard to not acknowledge Carey Price and players like Galchenyuk and Weber/ Subban (before trade).

You have to think management made the right trade for the short term getting Weber, even as a doubter originally. Weber also known as the only guy in the league you tell your best players to avoid blocking shots at all cost

Wut?

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
you get injured easily if you try to block Webers shots he means.

JUst thought of a funny gif. Take Nylander's double flamingo and make it look like Weber's shot blew off both his legs from trying to block the shot.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
The offensive firepower of the Leafs is already stupidly good, and will only get better.

A better D-Corps, and they'll be a force.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I'm not mad that Buffalo is taking their time. Slowly but surely, but already a fun team to watch when they play like they know they can.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
McDavid will win no less than three cups on the Oilers. Incredible player and he has amazing support around him.

Maybe: But a player can become a UFA in seven years and McDavid has used one of those years already.

Regarding rivalries: Living in Ontario it would great if the Habs, Leafs, Wings, Bruins, Sabres and Sens would all be competitive. Almost an original six conference. Four oldies and two that joined in 70/71

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Respect the Habs because they have a good team, and our fanbases are very similar in the sense of being the best and most passionate in the entire league.

Space Herpe

Arch Duke of Raleigh
Aug 29, 2008
I'm not mad at the OP for creating a click-bait thread title; just very disappointed.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I'm not mad at how terrible Hfboards mobile site is. It's amazing to click a thread and get hit with 10mb because of the stupid autoplaying video's

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I'm not mad at the Canucks. They'll be stuck in mediocrity for years to come and don't pose a threat to us, they won't be the worst team but they won't be close to a contender. Terrible spot to be in. For as arrogant as many Nucks fans were, they've been fairly cordial lately and seem to legitimately enjoy watching the Oilers and are some of the biggest McDavid fans outside of EDM fans.

The Cowboys can lick cow dung.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Lots of respect to Leafs fan base, they keep on cheering and supporting their team despite all the fail of the past 10 years.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I'm not mad at the lightning for taking yzerman, but can you give him back soon please?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad