I'm becoming more attracted to women over the age of 30, than under.

CHarlieWex

Dec 25, 2020
USA
Have you thought about just letting the situation go? I'm sure you have a great family. Maybe it's just time for you to be alone. Personally, I wouldn't even consider when should I give up on a girl. It's foreign to me. I've always been only interested in my wife and no one else. Girls younger than me are of course a lot more interesting if you only consider them physically. But you know, I think you should think about something else first. This article can help you calmerry.com/blog/relations/when-should-you-give-up-on-a-girl/ Read this article, it will give you a lot of answers to your question.

Last edited:

Egg

Sep 3, 2007
The oldest woman I've dated, was 45. I think I was 32.

Mind you, she went to the gym daily, and had a model like body, and was a gorgeous red head, with a career, her own car home and head on her shoulders.

I was highly attracted to the package she brought to the table, in looks, life experience, and maturity.

Mind you, one issue. Her kid was 25. He lived at home with her. That was borderline Jerry Springer awkward.

I do however love a mature woman. For me, I still need to be attracted to her, but it really boils down to life experience for me.

If all you can talk about is life experience that boils down to the only two jobs you've done and a couple years of clubbing--I'll feel like I'm dating a child, even though you're pushing 30 years of age.

I love knowing I'm with an adult woman.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I once briefly dated a woman much older then myself many years ago. When it ended I remember thinking that her aim was definitely off without her reading glasses...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad