I'm becoming more attracted to women over the age of 30, than under.

Sep 19, 2008
I am currently watching a lewd drama "A Teacher" on Hulu (FX) right now. The teacher Kate Mara is a 30ish old married woman who gets in an affair with a student.

I am interested in seeing how this plays out. :cool::eek:

FoxMan

Jan 10, 2021
I'm wondering what a big age difference means? The fact that you like mature women means that you are no longer a teenager who is attracted by a pretty face or a perfect figure. Mature women are so sexy! I absolutely agree with you. It seems to me that such women have some kind of magic inside them. I'm not married and can date anyone, but I really choose these beauties around 35-45 years old here .

Last edited:

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Wait until you are divorced, in your mid 40 and meet a very hot lady in the same boat... life has never been better. We both know what we want, no BS and we are having the time of our lives....

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
No, not jelly. Cookies. In my experience it’s usually chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin, but sometimes it’s snickerdoodles.
ozbuk.jpg

** pretty sure hes talking about the dryness of the .. cookie. Yeah well call it cookie.

Reactions: deepdark

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Youth ends at 33 for most people. Hockey players have reduction in production at that age, so it would make sense for mere mortals to also start tolerating "elders".

Some old people still hunt for romance.

I haven't reached that age yet although I'm close.

I think I inherit some very perverted genes from my dad though, because when I see a young hot girl, even some as young as 16 if they are shapely, the "jolt" is there.

just want to call out how hella sus this was and nobody seemed to notice or care

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
same here, women over 30 are the hottest for me too. I found free video chat for android where I can find new friends and chat with women. That's convy. Plus it helps to improve my communication skills.

Last edited:

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
That's where the smart money has always been. Sexual prime. Likely no more babies meaning no condoms after testing. Established. Confident. Mostly want a boy toy and care less about commitment. Spoil you.

Always loved me. My 20s were very good to me.

The downside. We'll, you find out what it means to be objectified. To be used. Wiley. Crafty. Jealous. Demanding. Needy...

Edit: How could I forget this one. You'll find out that women cheat even more than men. They just complain about it more and are better at hiding it. So it will kinda screw up your views on commitment and marriage.

Just don't put your heart in it and you'll be fine.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->