I'm becoming more attracted to women over the age of 30, than under.

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
What the hell is wrong with me? Evolution tells me I'm attracted to women who are most fertile. I"m 34 and in the past few months I've notice the switch is turning. As I went from 20 to 30, I became more and more aware of the perfections of youth. Now all of a sudden the trend is tilting the other way.

I'm married, so this has nothing to do with dating, but actually the opposite. Being attracted to 18 year olds is an insurance policy. I wouldn't date one even if I magically had the chance, hence I would never replace my wife. However there's a chance with 30 year olds this feels wrong. This is like puberty 2.0, or some form of manopause.

EDIT I'm not referring to women in their 30s who've caked on 15 pounds of make up to make them look 10 years younger. I'm talking about women 30-39 who look like they actually look like everyday mothers etc.

EDIT: This is a light hearted thread. Please don't turn it into something more serious.

Last edited:
Reactions: QuietContrarian
Sep 19, 2008
3x

That's what I'm talking about, the sense of something being used/broken in, is like WOWZZERS!!! What is going on with my body and mind?

you are becoming a man
That's what I'm talking about, the sense of something being used/broken in, is like WOWZZERS!!! What is going on with my body and mind?

you

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I've found that my age of attraction has shifted to the +25/30 crowd now (33 myself). I find women who are 40 more attractive than those who are 18, most of the time.

Mostly because I think large age gaps are f***ing weird.

Reactions: CasusBelli

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
I've found that my age of attraction has shifted to the +25/30 crowd now (33 myself). I find women who are 40 more attractive than those who are 18, most of the time.

Mostly because I think large age gaps are f***ing weird.
Not sure I follow the large age gap part?

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
He’s closer to 40, whereas teens are disgusting little kids. He right tho fr.
18 a disgusting kid?

You can believe that.

But that's not anyone who's looked into the science will tell you.

Women spend billions on make up so they can emulate youth.

You're nervous system is wired for picking the best mate.

Sub 18 and kids will be underweight. Over 25 and the number of children they can have dips at an increasing rate.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I would definitely feel like a f***ing weirdo picking up an 18 yo on tinder for a smash.

We'd have nothing to f***ing talking about and I'd mostly just be thinking about how weird it all is

Thank god i'm married

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I think it has more to do with life experience. In the back of your mind that’s a very attractive quality

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
18 a disgusting kid?

You can believe that.

But that's not anyone who's looked into the science will tell you.

Women spend billions on make up so they can emulate youth.

You're nervous system is wired for picking the best mate.

Sub 18 and kids will be underweight. Over 25 and the number of children they can have dips at an increasing rate.
Idk man, I’m an asshole and there’s no way I’d be able to hang with an 18 year old. You been around one recently? They’re dumb as rocks.

And this is the 21st century, most people aren’t ****ing to have kids. They’re doing it cause they’re bored and the box feels oh so velvety.

Reactions: CasusBelli

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
I would definitely feel like a f***ing weirdo picking up an 18 yo on tinder for a smash.

We'd have nothing to f***ing talking about and I'd mostly just be thinking about how weird it all is

Thank god i'm married

I'm married, I ain't picking up fluff.

I would never use tinder either.

Thinking a Ferari's a great car doesn't mean you're gonna out and steal one.

This idea everything that exists, exists for your pleasure is just bizarre.

I can assure you every dude in this thread would be emotionally and intellectually leveled by more than a few 18 year olds. This assumed inferiority of younger girls is your thing not mine. Maturity isn't symmetrical. I'd never date someone I didn't feel equal to in any situation regardless of age.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Idk man, I’m an asshole and there’s no way I’d be able to hang with an 18 year old. You been around one recently? They’re dumb as rocks.

And this is the 21st century, most people aren’t ****ing to have kids. They’re doing it cause they’re bored and the box feels oh so velvety.

L U S H

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Youth ends at 33 for most people. Hockey players have reduction in production at that age, so it would make sense for mere mortals to also start tolerating "elders".

Some old people still hunt for romance.

I haven't reached that age yet although I'm close.

I think I inherit some very perverted genes from my dad though, because when I see a young hot girl, even some as young as 16 if they are shapely, the "jolt" is there.

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
Youth ends at 33 for most people. Hockey players have reduction in production at that age, so it would make sense for mere mortals to also start tolerating "elders".

Some old people still hunt for romance.

I haven't reached that age yet although I'm close.

I think I inherit some very perverted genes from my dad though, because when I see a young hot girl, even some as young as 16 if they are shapely, the "jolt" is there.
If women didn't wear so much makeup this wouldn't be a debate.

We're evolved to seek out a mate at their peak. In the past women often died during childbirth, so your best chance at staying in the gene pool would be to marry someone who had years to go. Makeup is something that tricks your nervous system. So a 25 year old will look 5 years younger than she actually is.

But again as I said, just because something exists doesn't mean you're in any shape entitled to it. I wouldn't date an 18 year old any faster than I'd date a woman who is married. If you're not seeking a reciprocal relationship your a piece of dirt in my opinion.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
If women didn't wear so much makeup this wouldn't be a debate.

We're evolved to seek out a mate at their peak. In the past women often died during childbirth, so your best chance at staying in the gene pool would be to marry someone who had years to go. Makeup is something that tricks your nervous system. So a 25 year old will look 5 years younger than she actually is. ...
It's a good thing you're already married. It'd be gooder if your wife doesn't read your posts. :facepalm:

HugoSimon

Jan 25, 2013
It's a good thing you're already married. It'd be gooder if your wife doesn't read your posts. :facepalm:
Because I'm saying things she already knows? My wife's pretty intelligent she's aware of science. I'm a relatively conservative person, monogamy is no small thing to us.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Because I'm saying things she already knows? My wife's pretty intelligent she's aware of science. I'm a relatively conservative person, monogamy is no small thing to us.
I never questioned your monogamous tendencies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->