I'm a mod now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Burke

I was named a mod of this forum, so if you have any requests, complaints or the like, either PM me or post 'em in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
You should lock this topic then....and/or make it sticky or something if you want, or it will keep getting bumped up .

Jon Burke

Russian_fanatic said:
You should lock this topic then and make it sticky or something , or it will keep getting bumped up .

It is a sticky.

I thought maybe I should sticky all the mock drafts, but then there would be like a whole page of stickys... :)

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
Danrik said:
It is a sticky.

I thought maybe I should sticky all the mock drafts, but then there would be like a whole page of stickys... :)

LOL !!! Pretty hard to browse around :)

Jon Burke

Russian_fanatic said:
LOL !!! Pretty hard to browse around :)

Half of them are mine, too. People probably hate me for all my damned threads.

Lobstertainment

Oh no, my brains.
Nov 26, 2003
Toronto
Do you have powers on the other boards or just this one?

cause I could put your skills to work if you know what I mean *smilies arn't working!*

BUFFALOED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: >_> wtf? that added on it's own.

this isn't funny every smiliey I click does page up and now the blush added itself.

I Blame Rand.

Jon Burke

Well, I'm always around, so it makes sense for me to be a mod now doesn't it.

Jon Burke

monster_bertuzzi said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you go AWOL from the boards for 3-4 months? :huh:

Yeah, but since returning I've started up two mocks and a GM Game and haven't missed more than one or two days. Besides, I needed a break from HF and people needed a break from me :) Now that I am a mod, I'm committing to sticking around. I know that you will be thrilled to hear that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad