Rumor: Ilya Sorokin (in the works?)

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
i cant even imagine what we would have had to give up. sorokin is an all world goalie

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
ELC with bonuses. Shestorkin is a comp, has 2 years at 925K with 2.85M in performance bonuses. This would be similar to when the Hawks signed Panarin.
I can’t see bowman not agreeing to that...

Maybe it’s a guarantee to play in the NHL.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I can’t see bowman not agreeing to that...

Maybe it’s a guarantee to play in the NHL.

Yeah, Lou doesn’t seem to like giving bonuses or roster guarantees. Luckily, Bowman has a history of doing both. Or at least, when he has signed players like this, they typically get the roster spot. They could put an out clause in where he can go back to the KHL instead of Rockford. I believe Shestorkin has one too.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Yeah, Lou doesn’t seem to like giving bonuses or roster guarantees. Luckily, Bowman has a history of doing both. Or at least, when he has signed players like this, they typically get the roster spot. They could put an out clause in where he can go back to the KHL instead of Rockford. I believe Shestorkin has one too.

Stanley's philosophy has been if the player hits their max bonuses then they played really well and helped the team...Lou seems like an idiot for fighting players on this. He wouldn't even give Marner all his bonuses when they drafted him and it apparently pissed off Marner a lot.

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Its a damn shame our G cupboards are so bare

Mike Smith drafted both Crawford and Anderson in his short stint as GM of Hawks ,, Stan in a decade has drafted nothing even mediocre at position at draft

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Speaking of crappy goalies drafted by Stanley ,, Whatever happened to Wouter Peeters? You know the guy Stanley drafted in 3rd round of 2016 draft?

Isn't he playing in some low caliber Euro Beer league at this point?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad