Confirmed with Link: Ilya Samsonov signed to a 3-year ELC

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I wonder if this was a good time to announce his signing though. Any chance it has an effect on Holtby?

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Grubauer to Buffalo at the draft for the Sabres 2018 2nd round pick which will be the first pick of the second round or #32. Back up for Holtby next season will be between Copley and Vanacek.

Somewhat avoids the first round discussion regarding Grubauer's value/worth, but not by much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mitts888

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Over? Did you say... over? Nothing is over until we decide it is.

Seriously these advatar theme ideas practically create themselves.

All, after the fact. The Caps are Delta. Every spring, the toilets explode.

Here are your corsi averages. Mr. Vrana: two C's, two D's, and an F. That's a 1.2. Congratulations, Jakub. You're at the top of the Caps pledge class. Mr. Wilson? Hello! 0.2... Fast, truckin', and suspended is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Ovechkin, captain of Delta house? 1.6; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Smith-Pelly... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Orpik... 0.0

More
Quotes from "Animal House"

Last edited:
Reactions: VaCaps Fan

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I wonder if this was a good time to announce his signing though. Any chance it has an effect on Holtby?

No on Holtby. Often these contracts are announced far after they are signed and on the inside the situation is widely known. So, very likely this is not news to Holtby

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Seriously these advatar themes ideas practically create themselves.

All, after the fact. The Caps are Delta. Every spring, the toilets explode.

Here are your corsi averages. Mr. Vrana: two C's, two D's, and an F. That's a 1.2. Congratulations, Jakub. You're at the top of the Caps pledge class. Mr. Wilson? Hello! 0.2... Fast, truckin', and suspended is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Ovechkin, president of Delta house? 1.6; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Smith-Pelly... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Back...

Literally laughing out loud at work. Well done, sir.

Crosby: [shouts across the rink] how's it feel to be eliminated again, Ovechkin?
Ovechkin: [skating off quietly, speaking to Backstrom] how's it feel to be an asshole, Crosby?
Crosby: [smug grin, murmuring under his breath to Malkin] ...what did he say?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Literally laughing out loud at work. Well done, sir.

Crosby: [shouts across the rink] how's it feel to be eliminated again, Ovechkin?
Ovechkin: [skating off quietly, speaking to Backstrom] how's it feel to be an *******, Crosby?
Crosby: [smug grin, murmuring under his breath to Malkin] ...what did he say?

Hilarious post yourself! I thought about that scene....

Gersich: I hope I score. Oh boy, oh boy!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad