Ilya Mikheyev

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
He's been tremendous. I didn't know squat about him. Didn't get excited in off-season when we signed him. Didn't get too wrapped up in his KHL highlights. He has been the surprise so far. A very pleasant surprise. He is so good. I hope he continues to push forward. Excellent free wallet so far.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
His ability to separate with his speed is very impressive. He's thrown some hits, can PK effectively and is a threat at even strength. He is not yet getting PP time and he is producing well.

Top-6 2-way winger is likely at first glance.

Reactions: Beyonder91

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
I know he's a bit older but if he could improve his shot a bit the sky is the limit. He seems like a taller, more offensive version of Kapanen at the very least.

Ravenhair

Oct 9, 2019
Does he have enough skills to play in the top 6 and PP? What do you think about?
Babcock should think about this step.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Seems like a good utility type player.
Think he wouldn't look out of place on any line.

Dubas needs to utilize guys like Moore /Mikhayev.... to suppliment cap.

If it means moving Johnsson /Kapanen... heck even Nylander. For needed upgrades on D and/or sandpaper. We need to start thinking about it...

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
He’s a fringe NHL player that is going to have to play a pretty big role because the Leafs have no depth. No different than playing fringe guys like Peter Holland or Soshnikov.

He’s off to a good start, works hard and skates well. He is not a very talented or gritty player.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
He’s a fringe NHL player that is going to have to play a pretty big role because the Leafs have no depth. No different than playing fringe guys like Peter Holland or Soshnikov.

He’s off to a good start, works hard and skates well. He is not a very talented or gritty player.
Horrible horrible horrible take. Jesus, you should be embarrassed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->