Player Discussion Ilya Kovalchuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
His "d'être" blew me away lmao, i fully expected a struggling "de etre"

Same here lol he's alright... he sounds committed, love the Original 6 / Canadian aspect of the Habs and all.

His kids want to stay here because of the snow..! Haha still a **** load more to come Ilya, it might not be Russia but it's a lot closer to that than California!!

Reactions: Redux91 and Chili

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
I think people are going to be surprised how well he does here. He scored 16 goals in 60 games last year on the kings who have low offense and low shot totals. Montreal on the other hand does very well 5 on 5, high shot totals and a much improved power play. Don’t be surprised if he doesn’t score 15 goals and 25 points down the last half of the season

Reactions: Steeler23

Steeler23

Aug 10, 2004
I'm not even at the point of being hopeful or not about him, he's just not what we need. We need Lafrenière.

Yes, Bergevin should have a meeting with all the players and tell them they aren't good enough for Montreal, so they should do all they can to lose to please the fans who wants a 18.5% chance at Lafrenière. I'm sure every players and staff members will understand and think it's a great idea to waste a year of their life so a 17 yo come and save them. Especially guys like Domi, Cousins, Thompson, Mete and Scandella who needs to sign a new contract, they will be happy to oblige.

That's the kind of thing every great GMs do, everyone know it.

Reactions: HankyZetts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->