Ilya Kovalchuk In Russia For Lockout: Coming (back) To America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apice3*

Everyone has a source. One person has a source saying he will 100% be in the NHL. One person has a source saying he will 100% be in the KHL.

Bottom like, 99% of people on HF don't have sources. They make guesses and predictions, sometimes educated and sometimes not. Someone will always be right. Someone will always be wrong. I don't take anyone on HF with a source seriously. When their source starts to consistently hit, then I'll become a believer.

francese5

Feb 10, 2010
Cresskill
Well, with all due respect when Kovy was traded to the Devils there was someone "with a source" on here who broke the story about a day or two before it happened.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
everything guyincognito said + his ****ing kids and wife are here in his koopa kastle. plus he likes burger king.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
I have to say, if Vaxjo is saying he knows I'll have to agree. I know him, not his style to lie.

That being said, I'd appreciate a PM with a source. He knows I'm good for it.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
A buddy of mine told me the other day he spoke to Kovy and he said I to be Captian of NJ Devil.

You might know my friends name its Common Sense

kiwidevil

I'd like one, but totally understand if he wants to protect his source.

I trust him, seems a legit poster from what I've seen of him.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Aside from some of the Russian media, and his agent (It's in his best interest to not answer questions right now) the general consensus seems to be he won't be leaving.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kind of off topic but does anyone know how Kovy's skating looked during the year? Back to normal?

Yeah for the most part I'd say yes. I've only watched sporadically though.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
In full disclosure - I've met Vaxjo in person numerous times. I know his situation well enough to know he has the means to access the people he PM'd me about. There's no need for him to PM anyone else, in my humble opinion. But that's his call. I doubt he wants that.

Whether or not his sources are telling the truth, that's another thing... but his source is a legit source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad