Illegal Curve does not miss a beat.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
I was happy to see that Illegal Curve was still on the air today after Bell's destruction of sport radio's in "non important markets" I love listening to the IC boys talk Jet's hockey and will always look to find them on the net so I can listen to them every Saturday. To IC, how about you do 2 shows a week instead of just the one. I for one will absolutely listen to you guys anytime you are on.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I was happy to see that Illegal Curve was still on the air today after Bell's destruction of sport radio's in "non important markets" I love listening to the IC boys talk Jet's hockey and will always look to find them on the net so I can listen to them every Saturday. To IC, how about you do 2 shows a week instead of just the one. I for one will absolutely listen to you guys anytime you are on.

I agree I enjoy their show and even more now that they are the only game in town.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Just wanna thank you guys. Today’s show was a lot of fun and I appreciate the support.

Keep it up Dave. Hopefully being not beholden to 1290 means you can explore different ideas on the show that didn't fit with 1290's vision. I think the show is going to be so much better now that it's not limited to the constraints of being a radio show with the adbreaks dictating the segment length.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Just wanna thank you guys. Today’s show was a lot of fun and I appreciate the support.

I have always enjoyed the show but now you guys have got the scrappy underdog factor going for you too. Impressive that you guys pivoted and didn’t miss a beat. Really cool to have Hustler on first. Nice of James and O Dog to drop in. Keep keeping it real and keep the Moose content coming Dave.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth

Thank You Dave for all your hard work.

Just to let you know I visit the IC website everyday to get my Jets and Moose news. Morning papers is a great place to get Jets related articles, video and audio.

For anyone that has not visited the site here is the address

Winnipeg Jets & Hockey News in Manitoba| Illegal Curve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad