OT: III. Tommy G's Steak and Chop House: Finish 72ozs of Thread in an Hour and it's Free!

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
How many calories in a post? I think someone like BigG that has lengthy posts probably has more calories from fat, and Piqued's posts would be quite salty.

FF's posts are like sugar, completely unnecessary and bad for you.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Hey man. That's low. My posting is nowhere near as bad as it was once upon a time.

Johno

Assembling a Nordic powerhouse
Oct 30, 2013
Awesome thread title. Have any of y'all actually been to the Big Texan Steakhouse in Amarillo?

yes, I actually have eaten there a few times! You build up quite an appetite, since the travel time is longish from here...

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
071357-tomahawk.jpg

103939-des-houghton-steak.jpg

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I had a tomohawk ribeye at Bob's Steak and Chops in Fort Worth. It's as intimidating in person as it appears.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
Thank goodness elections are tomorrow. If I have to listen to anymore politcal commercials or deal with anymore phone call I might go crazy.

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
I can't remember ever getting as much junk political mail or calls as these primaries.

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
I can't remember ever getting as much junk political mail or calls as these primaries.
it's absolutely insane. I average at least one call every half hour.

Regarding the Big Texan, I once ate breakfast there on my way to Colorado. I had steak, eggs, biscuits and gravy. It was undoubtedly the best breakfast I've ever had.

Ampersand

dear-god-it-s-beautiful-o.gif

EDIT: The green grass, not the guitar. The guitar is nice too. :sarcasm:

aloonda*

That's what I expected, but no, it's surprisingly boomy and tight. Really crushes with distortion.

wild, would have expected it to be all sparkly with the wood and then the bridge being so close to the edge there-----wood is a funny thing--maybe those long star legs helped resonate for it some

very very cool

do you think a baritone conversion is a possiblilty on an older g+l comanche?

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
I'll tell you what, we've got the best damn sub-forum on HF. All of you guys are class acts, and the respect you guys have shown the game and players last night and today is really great to see.

I know occasionally I'm an antagonist here (I think I've mellowed a bit!) but you guys are ****in' legit. When other teams members come over they're always treated with respect and shown that we carry ourselves at a bit of a higher standard here.

Blah blah. You guys rock. Thanks.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I'll tell you what, we've got the best damn sub-forum on HF. All of you guys are class acts, and the respect you guys have shown the game and players last night and today is really great to see.

I know occasionally I'm an antagonist here (I think I've mellowed a bit!) but you guys are ****in' legit. When other teams members come over they're always treated with respect and shown that we carry ourselves at a bit of a higher standard here.

Blah blah. You guys rock. Thanks.

Drinking before noon again? It's okay, you can use SXSW as an excuse for now. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad