GDT: III | "Rise & Shine" | Oilers @ Rangers | 10.13.18 | 11:00 AM | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOvechking

Apr 28, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Kinda hoping that they start 0-3-0 and **** hits the fan. Everyone in the city goes ballistic and the HC and GM get fired into the sun, then that sun into another sun, then that sun into a ****ing black hole.
I'll say it again. None of us should be hoping for a loss. If you're not cheering for the Oilers, then why are you here? I don't mean you personally, not singling you out, but people in general.

I'm as miserable and frustrated as anyone. I want the coach fired, I want the GM held accountable, but above all else I want the Oilers to f***ing win.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
McLellan needs to be gone. I wonder what wisdom he'll try to teach everyone in the pregame and then do the complete opposite in game today?

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Lets try someone new.....Jesper Fast I Am Crushing Your Head!

64617.jpg

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Isn't Dallas a one line team? They hold their own.

RNH McDavid Draisaitl
Lucic Strome Rattie
Rieder Khaira Puljujarvi
Caggiula Brodziak Kassian

Yamamoto to Bakersfield. Bottom three lines have no expectation to score. Try to win games 2-1, 3-2. Trap bug time when the top line isn't on the ice.
This.....is soooo....depressing.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Should win but why do I feel there is this black cloud of curse still hanging over the team?

Did Katz sell the soul of the Oilers to the devil to get Connor McDavid? Sometimes it feels that way.

Go Oilers 4-2

Wrong owner, it was Pocklington. Some believe the devil sold his soul to him.

Reactions: Louis Cypher

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
As scary as it is...outside our top line I think they forwards are deeper than ours....

4-3 Rangers in OT

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
I don’t like it either, but Todd is trying to prove a point. Players wanted the same lines from game to game to increase cohesion, but now it’s put up or shut up time. You got what you wanted, so where’s the results?

Trying to figure out if you're being sarcastic or not....I really hope you're being sarcastic.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I have all the anticipation for this game of a funeral. Think I might even wear black.
This should be a thing....Oilers fans dressing for games like its a funeral....a funeral for McDavids potential career. Also being completely dead silent.

Reactions: RegDunlop

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Surprisingly, Lundqvist's career stats against the Oilers are:
10 gp
5-2-2
.909 save percentage
2.49 gaa

I expected the winning record but the save percentage is a bit lower than I thought it would be.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
When will the red wine club finally sprinkle some of their magic powder of winning on our players? Thought that's why we hire every ex-glory days Oiler that is willing to come here.

FOUNTAIN TIRE FAN BODS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->