GDT: III | "Rise & Shine" | Oilers @ Rangers | 10.13.18 | 11:00 AM | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogostick

Jun 13, 2014
How has nuge been with mcdavid? Grabbed him late thinking hed be a solid sleeper pick this year on the top line/pp. Not much production yet anyways.

PulYou

Feb 16, 2018
It is a double edged sword for me. I don't trust McLellan and I want him gone. Same time it would make me happy if they won.

Because I don't trust McLellan to coach them to the playoffs, it could be better if his incompetence would become clear sooner than later. So they at least would have a chance.

There is always a chance that I might be wrong - so Go Oilers!

:edmonton

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Time to get (back) on track.with a much needed W today. Instead of looking at the negatives, I'm going to focus on the positives since it feels like we need WAY more of that in here. More effort in game 2 than game 1. Talbot was better in game 2 and gave us a chance to win. I expect them to grow their game today and be better still. First win, coming up!

Reactions: RegDunlop

greengoblin

Jan 20, 2017
Rattie better score and get 4 points or else me taking him 1st overall in my yahoo draft is a complete bust. Like he was the preseason scoring leader. Come on.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Should win but why do I feel there is this black cloud of curse still hanging over the team?

Did Katz sell the soul of the Oilers to the devil to get Connor McDavid? Sometimes it feels that way.

Go Oilers 4-2

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
How has nuge been with mcdavid? Grabbed him late thinking hed be a solid sleeper pick this year on the top line/pp. Not much production yet anyways.
Pretty invisible the first 4 or 5 periods. But he showed some life in the latter half of last game. Hit a couple of posts with shots that went through halak.

I think he’ll score today.

Hemsky4pm2

Dec 2, 2017
Isn't Dallas a one line team? They hold their own.

RNH McDavid Draisaitl
Lucic Strome Rattie
Rieder Khaira Puljujarvi
Caggiula Brodziak Kassian

Yamamoto to Bakersfield. Bottom three lines have no expectation to score. Try to win games 2-1, 3-2. Trap bug time when the top line isn't on the ice.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Nice to see people telling us how we should feel about this team.

This is their most winnable game this month. If they don't win here they might not win for a while.

talitintti

Oct 13, 2018
Any takes on when this team will score it's first goal that doesn't have McDavid involved? It seems like such a distant thought.

Reactions: Mez

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Benning over Bear is becoming increasingly painful. Chaison, Gravel and Garrison all off the lineup. Does the coach have some inherent obstinateness where anything the fans and media mentions wanting he just has to refuse doing? Should we start using reverse psychology?

I don’t like it either, but Todd is trying to prove a point. Players wanted the same lines from game to game to increase cohesion, but now it’s put up or shut up time. You got what you wanted, so where’s the results?

McOvechking

Apr 28, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
It is a double edged sword for me. I don't trust McLellan and I want him gone. Same time it would make me happy if they won.

Because I don't trust McLellan to coach them to the playoffs, it could be better if his incompetence would become clear sooner than later. So they at least would have a chance.

There is always a chance that I might be wrong - so Go Oilers!

:edmonton
Always cheer for your team to win, no matter what. If they don't, cheer for the coach to get fired.

I want to see McLellan succeed like he did two years ago. I haven't seen that in 84 games, along with everyone else, so my patience is pretty thin with him.

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008
Always cheer for your team to win, no matter what. If they don't, cheer for the coach to get fired.

I want to see McLellan succeed like he did two years ago. I haven't seen that in 84 games, along with everyone else, so my patience is pretty thin with him.
The trappings of a frustrated fan. I want to be wrong about tmac. I want the team to win. But i am done watching the same garbage run out there game after game.

Reactions: 780il

SourOil

Oct 3, 2008
Positive me says that the oilers are going to blast the rangers and start tearing up the league.

Reactions: RegDunlop

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
If we lose this one, we might just start 0-10. On the plus side, that SHOULD spell the end of TMac and Chia. On the negative side, another lost season for McDavid.

Reactions: 780il

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Kinda hoping that they start 0-3-0 and shit hits the fan. Everyone in the city goes ballistic and the HC and GM get fired into the sun, then that sun into another sun, then that sun into a f***ing black hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->