Toffoli - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Lehkonen - Evans - Byron

Chiarot - Weber
Edmundson - Petry
Kulak - Romanov

Price

-----

SOLI'S SHORTSIDE
  • Classic divisional showdown with the Habs.
  • Carey gonna get spayed or neutered.
  • Oilers claimed goalie Troy Grosenick from the LAKs.
  • Projected lineups. Khaira getting extra work with the taxi squad so if Ennis healthy...

Last edited:
Reactions: Moreaupheus

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
PJ with 2 tonight. Barrie with a PPG. Draisatl with an ENG. McDavid with post game poutine.
Oilers 4-2.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
Thought his name is Devin Shore...

4-2 win...JP with his first goal.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I was about to make a GDT and continue my lengthy win streak. You get the blame if we lose, Soli.

Well, we're facing Montreal and a toast reference worked last time, so...

French Toast
All credit goes to the incredibly witty @Cloned and his unrivalled sense of humour for coming up with this brilliant joke. He did not pay me to say this.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Khaira out as well? Many here will enjoy that.

I'd like to see line 3 continue to improve and get at least 1 point tonight and of course the Oilers with another 'dub'.

I don't understand why they are starting this game so early, it being a home game. Not planning to watch this live. Will watch delayed instead. Enjoy the game everyone.

Go Oilers Go!

Reactions: Pointteen

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I was about to make a GDT and continue my lengthy win streak. You get the blame if we lose, Soli.

Well, we're facing Montreal and a toast reference worked last time, so...

French Toast
All credit goes to the incredibly witty @Cloned and his unrivalled sense of humour for coming up with this brilliant joke. He did not pay me to say this.

We will still blame you. Its almost 11 and only 6 hrs to puck drop. No jumping the gun here.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Khaira out as well? Many here will enjoy that.

I'd like to see line 3 continue to improve and get at least 1 point tonight and of course the Oilers with another 'dub'.

I don't understand why they are starting this game so early, it being a home game. Not planning to watch this live. Will watch delayed instead. Enjoy the game everyone.

Go Oilers Go!
Probably a triple header national telecast. Must be another game at 8.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Once Haas comes back that could be the makings of a solid 4th line.

Nygard - Haas - Archibald

Good speed, defensive ability, and a bit of offensive upside as well.

That would be a good 4th line in my opinion. Fast and able to get on the forecheck. Chaisson and Khaira are just too slow.

Reactions: Llamamoto

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Maybe Archibald slides back to RW and Chiasson comes out?

Ennis - Turris - Pulju
Nygard - Shore - Archibald
I thought this as well but Tippett was talking highly of Chiasson’s PP presence. Chiasson also had media avail would that be unusual for a healthy scratch?

McCombo

Nov 16, 2013
Hoping 3rd line would be Ennis-Turris-Puljujärvi. Really close match-up tonight. Bookies have it about 50-50 and I have to agree. Home-ice advantage is cancelled out by Montreal being slightly better team at the moment.

Their tenacious forecheck will really test Oilers backend. Need to have clean breakouts. Last year Montreal were really good team at 5on5. Ranking 2nd in Corsi for%, Fenwick for% and expected goals for%. Good test for Oilers.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Glad Nygard is getting a shot finally. Glad Ennis is back. Hopefully Khaira and Chiasson sitting.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Hoping 3rd line would be Ennis-Turris-Puljujärvi. Really close match-up tonight. Bookies have it about 50-50 and I have to agree. Home-ice advantage is cancelled out by Montreal being slightly better team at the moment.

Their tenacious forecheck will really test Oilers backend. Need to have clean breakouts. Last year Montreal were really good team at 5on5. Ranking 2nd in Corsi for%, Fenwick for% and expected goals for%. Good test for Oilers.
I'm not sure how Montreal would be considered a better team when Edmonton was 2nd in their division last year and Montreal was going to miss the playoffs. Both teams made significant improvements to their top 9 group. Edmonton's fire power alone makes them a more difficult team to play.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad