Mar 14, 2013
Well... that certainly came out of nowhere :laugh:

Nino missing the puck helped him

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Canada is really not a factor on the world stage these days

Well they won the World Cup at the start of the season, with their top players. This was not the best team, it was merely some of the players that were eligible, healthy, invited and accepted. And based on their play, some of those took it as nothing more than a good time Euro holiday with some hockey mixed in.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Well they won the World Cup at the start of the season, with their top players. This was not the best team, it was merely some of the players that were eligible, healthy, invited and accepted. And based on their play, some of those took it as nothing more than a good time Euro holiday with some hockey mixed in.

Excuses... they still had much higher quality than just about any other team. Also, World Cup was two years ago.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Sweden was the better team in the first period, but Switzerland playing with a lot of heart.
Physical fatigue permitting (this really worries me), it is shaping to be an entertaining game.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
I hate Hörnqvist, but Timo Meier was very lucky they didn’t call that high stick to make it a 2 min 5 on 3

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Nino has definitely launched into at least two hits. Didn’t know he had a dirty streak :laugh:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Sorry, LVGA. Would probably have preferred for Switzerland to take it in OT than Sweden in a shootout again, but they didn’t really have the legs. Great effort, especially by Genoni, MVP of the tourny.

Reactions: BruinLVGA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad