IIHF WEb Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
Has taken a step back from last year. It does not list the players club nor does it show the current goalies in the game. Shots on goal not recorded either. I'm wondering how they thought this would be better.
Is there any english language coverage on the web of ALL GAMES? It would be nice if every game was televised. Needs only a camera , no commentators. We were given that in halifax for the games in Sydney. I want to see all the teams and we should be able to. Are US games on center ice in Canada?

Tretiak

Jun 19, 2003
www.russianhockey.net
SwisshockeyAcademy,

Did you happen to record those games from Sydney? If you were able get them, I would be interested in a trade/buy deal. Please send me a PM so we can work out a deal.

Thanks.

BCCHL inactive

SwisshockeyAcademy said:
Has taken a step back from last year. It does not list the players club nor does it show the current goalies in the game. Shots on goal not recorded either. I'm wondering how they thought this would be better.

The IIHF will be updating goaltender stats as well as shots on goal for the World U20 Championship.

They have a lot more staff at the Pool A tournament than they do for Divisions I, II and III.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad