GDT: IIHF WC: McDavid, Nurse, and RNH take on Norway

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
The first period is already over and Canada is up 3-0. Connor McDavid with 2 goals, both typical McJesus beauties. McDavid is playing with RNH, Eberle, Schwartz, and Parayko on the top PP unit. Both him and Barzal coach their own units on their off wings. One thing to note is Colton Parayko. He has a primary assist on McDavid's first goal and makes their PP constantly look dangerous. He has two goals already this period, and Mcdavid has assists on both of them. I would love to have him on the team, being a home boy and all.

Prediction: 9-0 CANADA, Connor McDavid 1st star 5 goals 1 assist

Reactions: Aerrol and LaGu

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
I was in the wrong thread before, but McD first was amusing. The norwegians were to afraid of the pass I guess and left him ridiculously open:laugh:

Also, Czech Rep is a different team with Krejci and Pastrnak. 3-3 against Russia so far and playing solid.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
McDavid and Horvat are roommates this tournament. They are going to have the party room tonight!

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Man...I have to say the atmosphere at these games is so refreshingly different than North American games. Doesnt matter if the game is out of hand or not....the fans still really seem to enjoy themselves.
I am going to have to attend this tournament some time down the road.

Reactions: Aerrol and LaGu

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
Isles fan coming in peace here. I just have to say after yesterday's game that McDavid is otherworldly. I knew he was good and everything, but I haven't had much chance to see him play, you guys being in the West. And what I've seen... Well, let's just say I'm gonna be watching Oilers game from now on. He's so fast and smart at the same time and it makes for VERY entertaining hockey. Congrats for landing this guy, I wish you a Cup or three, because a player like him shouldn't go without it.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Isles fan coming in peace here. I just have to say after yesterday's game that McDavid is otherworldly. I knew he was good and everything, but I haven't had much chance to see him play, you guys being in the West. And what I've seen... Well, let's just say I'm gonna be watching Oilers game from now on. He's so fast and smart at the same time and it makes for VERY entertaining hockey. Congrats for landing this guy, I wish you a Cup or three, because a player like him shouldn't go without it.

He really is the best despite what you hear on theses boards. Hopefully management gets him some help.

Reactions: Instant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad