IIHF Suspend Evgeny Kuznetsov for 4 Years

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
wada has
"Ficticious"? Whatever the word that even is, I haven't got a clue. Doh, for the billionth time, I provided official list of substances prohibited by WADA, which includes PEDs. Here have a look smart arse:

"Typically, a substance or method will be considered for the WADA Prohibited List if the substance or method meets any two of the following three criteria:
  • It has the potential to enhance or enhances sport performance
  • It represents an actual or potential health risk to the athlete
  • It violates the spirit of sport"

World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List | USADA

This is like teaching a dog how to speak human language, practically impossible. What's absolutely frigging hilarious is you of all people telling someone, anyone actually that he/she doesn't know how WADA works, while at the same time your contemplating an idea for "jury being out there" for frigging coffee. Seriously, if some of these takes didn't make me laugh so hard I would've stopped wasting time with you a long time ago.
:laugh:

Who argued the list was perfect? No one. In fact, no one even mentioned such a thing and yet your're here again shouting about something of which haven't even been discussed about and it's far away from the first time, but the again I've said as much already and you keep on derailing. Nothing's changed as far as that's concerned. Also finding new dimensions can be great, but again it has nothing to do with what has been debated. Nevermind, how hard can it be to type without the CAPS on really, just like pretty much every other ordinary poster in the board?

I had to bold this one sentence because for once (and I can't believe I'm saying this) you nailed it. Yes exactly the only frigging thing that matters is whether substance really is prohibited. So could you finally just stop with your obsession of turning coffee into something that it isn't now nor will it ever be? Also is it even remotely possible that you would stop posting about details of which every single poster that has ever heard about Worlds' Anti-Doping Agency, testing athletes and what not already know. You don't have to tell how it happens. Why? We do how it happens. So unless you're into golden showers, there's absolutely no need to go into detail. No, actually that includes the possibility that you're into that.

You're telling me I'm wrong even after going into a detail of how easy it is to find an answer and after going on a record that I don't make statements that can be confirmed false in a matter or seconds. I'm not going to be coerced into answering anything. So the fact that you cannot comprehend long written statements that are completely aligned with your question, doesn't prove anything else than perhaps you're IQ is still in the developing stages. I mean after all every time I even bother to post it feels like I'm talking to someone who just hit his puberty. I'm fully aware that replying to your non-sense leads to only more non-sense so I'm not going to start spelling things out for you. I suggest you get your friend (preferably someone older than you) or even a parent to read and interpret and clarify the context, so just perhaps you can move on with your life.

Come again? TLDR ("Too long. Didn't read"), Performance enchanting drugs and stimulants aren't synonyms? Really? Wow that settles it, you Sir are a genius. How did I never come up with that!

Please keep spinning the wheel and the entertainment going! This is getting priceless. Never met anyone so carefree about not being taken seriously or who cared so little about keeping up any kind of online credibility.
:popcorn:

WADA has a list of prohibited subtances. It does NOT maintain a list of PED's. Because it doesn't MATTER if a prohibited substance improves ( or even reduces) performance. That isn't a characteristic they consider. That some of the compounds on the prohibited list are PED's does not affect those that are not. Prohibited is independent of enhanced or decreased performance.

you keep explicitly stating lies. that WADA has a list of PEDS. They do not. They have a list of prohibited substances that INCLUDES but is not restricted to PEDs. that you can't keep that distinction straight, it entirely on you.

here is a link to wada's list of prohibited substances (2019) https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/wada_2019_english_prohibited_list.pdf

A search on their site for " list of PEDs" returns zero hits. I wonder why. maybe the columbos on the coffeegeek.com forums can help ferret it out for you.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
WADA has a list of prohibited subtances. It does NOT maintain a list of PED's. Because it doesn't MATTER if a prohibited substance improves ( or even reduces) performance. That isn't a characteristic they consider.

That is not exactly correct, to be included the substance has to meet at least two out of of three conditions, one of which is the potential to enhance performance. So yes, it is possible for substances that do not have this potential to be included if they meet the other two conditions, but absolutely also this particular condition matters and is considered.

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
wada has

WADA has a list of prohibited subtances. It does NOT maintain a list of PED's. Because it doesn't MATTER if a prohibited substance improves ( or even reduces) performance. That isn't a characteristic they consider. That some of the compounds on the prohibited list are PED's does not affect those that are not. Prohibited is independent of enhanced or decreased performance.

you keep explicitly stating lies. that WADA has a list of PEDS. They do not. They have a list of prohibited substances that INCLUDES but is not restricted to PEDs. that you can't keep that distinction straight, it entirely on you.

here is a link to wada's list of prohibited substances (2019) https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/wada_2019_english_prohibited_list.pdf

A search on their site for " list of PEDs" returns zero hits. I wonder why. maybe the columbos on the coffeegeek.com forums can help ferret it out for you.

For crying out loud. I've just made the following statement: "Doh, for the billionth time, I provided official list of substances prohibited by WADA, which includes PEDs. " (by the way I never guessed I'd ever have to quote myself) and it's encountered with the following:

you keep explicitly stating lies. that WADA has a list of PEDS. They do not. They have a list of prohibited substances that INCLUDES but is not restricted to PEDs.

The earlier statement clearly implied that WADA had a list of substances that included PEDs and when one uses the word "include" it specifically means there's more to it and it's never explicitly about something particular. Yet again, you simply have serious issues in understanding written English so what always happens, happened. You instantly fell off from the wagon as you've done so many times by now I've simply lost the count. It's absolutely useless trying to knock dead wood. Sheer stupidity beyond the boundaries I've ever come across here and at the same time funny as f***.

But wait, it gets even better. Immediately after that false and simply idiotic statement you copy/paste a list of prohibited substances by WADA which is the exact same list and the exact same URL that I just gave you like yesterday. LMAO. My goodness, I probably can't get any sleep thanks to laughing my arse off. :laugh::laugh:

I guess the take for a ten year old may have been an overstatement, hah!

*Knock knock* "anyone home?" xD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad