IIHF Site Redesign - where to find PDF game summaries

Doctor No

Oct 26, 2005
hockeygoalies.org
Hoping someone can help me out - the IIHF used to have pretty PDF game summaries for each of their tournament games, which had a lot of good detail including traditional goaltender statistics for the game.

Now they've redesigned their site, and the game statistics look like this:

IIHF - Game Centre 2019 IIHF World Junior Championship

One notable thing that's not there - any details on goaltender performance. Shots, saves, time played, when goaltenders switched. Anything useful.

I'm sure there's a way to directly enter a URL and get to the old-style PDFs (or at least I hope), or a link that I'm missing, or something. Any ideas?

SafraM03

Jan 4, 2019
hokej.sfrp.cz
Thanks
i wrote allready to iihf about that pages.... (new word for me: awful))
back came automatic reply.... out of office...

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Thanks! The new "design" of iihf.com is the worst I've ever seen.

Yeah, they're always forgetting about the many people around who are following the sport very close and are interested in statistics and rosters and players, etc.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
It's a f***ing disgrace. Most webdesigners around the world nowadays are f***ing Pejorative Slurs blindly following new fads and creating sites for blind people. In the same way, NHL.com has been destroyed and made unusable, and only a few days ago, the Swedish NHL.com site got destroyed, too, and switched to the new unusable design.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
https://stats.iihf.com/Hydra/690/index.html

"401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials" for me. Does anyone know where to find these pdf files from 2019 IIHF WC? Thank you

I am getting the same error. Had the same problem a while back with other tournaments, but it was just a temporary thing and a few days later it worked again.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
I am getting the same error. Had the same problem a while back with other tournaments, but it was just a temporary thing and a few days later it worked again.

Here we go again:
401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

But Juniors WCH are online...

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Here we go again:
401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

But Juniors WCH are online...

This confuses me.
As I said, I had this problem previously but only temporarily. That this one tournament is still unavailable is weird. Older WCH work as well as the 2019 junior tournaments.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I really wish that they had some of the other tournaments, like the U20 4-Nations stuff. Like, here they have a 4-Nations event from Zurich last year: 2019 U20 4-Nations Tournament. You can change the "72" in the URL to get different tournaments (that aren't listed on any other IIHF page), but it's seemingly random and stops in April of this year.

That would be great, because the 4-Nations in Perm, which was held fairly recently, the coverage of that was very poor. I ended up finding game sheets on the Finnish Federation's site (of all places) but it lacked things like SOG per player, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->