Player Discussion Igor Shesterkin

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Do the Rangers have Mr Miyagi on their medical staff? Can he do Kreider next?

I don't have the stats and I hope I don't jinx them but I wonder if the Rangers do a lot of preventative care. I feel like year in and year out they're one of the healthier teams in the league. With a few exceptions, I think last year was one. Kreider and Mika are two guys that do get hurt from time to time.

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
So is Shesterkin not fully recovered and they rushed him for whatever reason when Georgiev could have easily handled the Devils?

BreadManPanarin

Mar 15, 2017
So is Shesterkin not fully recovered and they rushed him for whatever reason when Georgiev could have easily handled the Devils?

Watch all 5 goals that the Devils scored on Igor and tell me which ones you think Georgiev would have been likely to stop. Other than the 1 in a million goal by Palmieri from a crazy sharp angle (which Igor was in perfect position to stop and just got unlucky), I don’t think it would have been any different with Georgiev or Hank in there. Igor does a better job than either of them at stopping goals that “shouldn’t be stopped.” He just couldn’t superhuman his way out of it this time.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
How many games out of the 3 do you guys think he will start next week?

Captain Midnight

@Traveling_Sports_Doc
Jun 22, 2018
Boulder, CO
Do the Rangers have Mr Miyagi on their medical staff? Can he do Kreider next?

So far so good but very fickle business. It is crazy hard to a pro team doctor. Politics galore. You have to pay the organization for the privilege to take care of the team. So many other factors than just having to take of the athlete. I’ve been asked to do pro and respectfully refused.

No thank you. I’ll stick to HS, College, and development teams.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
So far so good but very fickle business. It is crazy hard to a pro team doctor. Politics galore. You have to pay the organization for the privilege to take care of the team. So many other factors than just having to take of the athlete. I’ve been asked to do pro and respectfully refused.

No thank you. I’ll stick to HS, College, and development teams.

Huh?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad