Igor Shesterkin is really damn good

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Not at all, no threatening you. Hope you get something right one of these days = )

I mean, the idea that you (someone who has literally threatened to fight another person over the internet, of all things, which is an endless source of amusement to me) think that I'm the one incorrect is a sure sign that I am correct. So . . .

Athor

Sep 25, 2019
If you haven't watched him play yet, you must to get a real picture of him. His puck tracking & hockey sense is absolutely all-world. I don't think I've ever seen a goalie his age read the game so well & square up to shots so quickly. He also seemingly swallows everything.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I mean, the idea that you (someone who has literally threatened to fight another person over the internet, of all things, which is an endless source of amusement to me) think that I'm the one incorrect is a sure sign that I am correct. So . . .

Whatever helps you sleep at night! GL to you sir!

Last edited:

gorangers0525

Dec 15, 2014
Agree to disagree. Sammy has better pedigree (1st rounder vs. 4th rounder / year younger) and will be starting in the playoffs for a top 4 team in the league because he's beaten out a Vezina winner in his should-be prime for the job. His counting stats say your analysis is damn flawed, albeit 25 or so games. But I guess all I needed to see was your location of NYC. No bias there right.

Ryan Miller would beat Holtby for the starting job in his current state lmao.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Here's the problem with that statement.

At every level of his, the detractors have said "Oh, it's [this factor that proved to not be what finally derailed him]". At first it was he was being sheltered in the KHL. Then it was his team is too good. Then it was . . . And now it's "Oh, it's just a small sample size playing against bad teams."

The OP didn't say anything outrageous or say he was going to be a HOF player. So I fail to see why posts like this are even posted in response.

Because every positive Rangers thread on this part of the board ends up like this.

People here just despise the Rangers. If this was a thread about some goalie from the Coyotes or Knights people would be on their knees. Since he’s on the Rangers though it’s “lol he played x team so he really isn’t even that good”.

rangersfansince08

Oct 8, 2019
Because every positive Rangers thread on this part of the board ends up like this.

People here just despise the Rangers. If this was a thread about some goalie from the Coyotes or Knights people would be on their knees. Since he’s on the Rangers though it’s “lol he played x team so he really isn’t even that good”.

I wonder why people are so miserable. The Rangers are the least successful O6 team so people hating on Rangers fans must have some sort of complex.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008

Maybe it is because of the volume of threads Ranger fans post on the main boards? This goalie should have insufficient experience to be burning down villages or coming at people with forks, but here he is.
If he were playing for anyone else, we probably would not see the thread here.

Reactions: vtdevils2k

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
I was correcting someone who was making an obviously incorrect point. No one's making a thread because of one game against the second worst team in the league. The thread was made because of all six games, which was what I said.

You didn't address anything I said about that specifically. You want to downplay it because you downplay anything positive relating to the Rangers.

Because of all 6 games? You can't deduce anything from six games, especially goalies. And the bolded is hilarious.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I see the Devils fans are not happy the Rangers have another top goalie lined up.
Devil fan. Not fans. This guy will crash through walls like Kool Aid Man to let everyone know how he feels about the Rangers and their players.

source.gif

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

RickChartraw

Oct 12, 2018
concussion protocol, got caught with an elbow from a Jet (Deangelo interference penalty on the play)

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
High octane offensive team only beat him by a deflection off a Rangers dmans skate

Reactions: hn777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad