F Igor Chernyshov - MHK Dynamo Moscow, MHL (2024 draft)

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
The kid scored 4 goals in his first ever MHL playoffs game. In the regular he was 7+4 after 18 games. Good size as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
How does he compare to the current group of Russian wingers in the NHL or the best winger prospects?

He looks promissing. I'd say he's about the same level as Demidov, But, Mukhanov. You can argue that Demidov looks the most promising out of them all but it's still pretty early to evaluate 2024 draft kids.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Hey all. I’ve been watching a ton of old Loko games from last season on the MHL YouTube page. I’m a Yotes fan so I’ve been having fun watching Simashev and But and keeping tabs on Surin. I’d really like to watch Chernyshov’s games from last season, too. But I can’t figure out how to find Dynamo Moscow games on the MHL YouTube channel. I see Dynamo Minsk and Dynamo SBP. Somehow I’m missing Dynamo Moscow.

Can anyone help?

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Hey all. I’ve been watching a ton of old Loko games from last season on the MHL YouTube page. I’m a Yotes fan so I’ve been having fun watching Simashev and But and keeping tabs on Surin. I’d really like to watch Chernyshov’s games from last season, too. But I can’t figure out how to find Dynamo Moscow games on the MHL YouTube channel. I see Dynamo Minsk and Dynamo SBP. Somehow I’m missing Dynamo Moscow.

Can anyone help?

Here is search result https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Динамо+Москва+МХЛ

Key words Динамо Москва МХЛ

All games with the team has МХК Динамо МСК words in the title (you can use them in another search if you wish), and there are dates so you won't confuse games you need with older ones.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Been watching several games of his from last season. Wow. What a player. Throw back powerforward type. Kind of a Russian, new era-Shane Doan style player on the ice. Loves to finish checks, looks for contact always, can really rip the puck with his high end shot, but underrated playmaker too. There’s some dual-threat there.

He does force plays, and seems to make bad decisions sometimes. And he can stop moving his feet and puck watch a bit sometimes. But overall, I think he’s really an exciting prospect. Feels like a top ten caliber type player, when you take the whole package into consideration. Will be fun to watch his progress this season and see how he stacks up against the rest of the draft class.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad