Line Combos: Iggy with Krejci Loui with Bergy- Did we get it right?

ReggieMoto

Nov 24, 2003
Manchester, NH
Why are people going crazy with line combinations? If anything is going to switch, it'll be Marchand and Smith. Nothing else would be necessary at the moment.

Too many always panicked, rather than look at the optimistic side that WHEN Iggy and Loui/Marchand start hitting their stride, this team will be even stronger.

It also wasn't their vision. :shakehead

Regardless of how the GM and the coach have built the team, certain posters feel they not only understand how mismanaged and poorly constructed the present team is (wrong players sent down, wrong line assignments for those who stayed up), they understand far better how the new incoming players can be better utilized, because...well, because they just know these things better than the GM and the coach.

And how can you argue with that kind of logic? :dunno:

oreillyisgod

Unregistered User
Jun 5, 2010
Massachusetts
I like he and Iggy, both are looking more and more comfortable with Julien`s system and their line mates. How easily we forget just how long it took Kelly/Pevs to finally understand the intricacies of this system, the reason this team has been so successful is the unique system they use, and almost every player who is new to the Bruins has stated as much.

Puck isn`t following him, he`s just in the right place almost all the time:)

For a few shifts I focused solely on he and Bergy`s defensive approach...unbelievable how many passing lanes the two shut down

I really like the Bergy/Loui/Smith combo. Seems like they immediately clicked.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I really like the Bergy/Loui/Smith combo. Seems like they immediately clicked.

Me too, and I like the Krejci line too, Iggy has had plenty of shots, just nothing goin in now, I`d be concerned if he was invisible, hitting nobody, not engaging in any way, looking lost defensively, truth is, he isn`t

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Me too, and I like the Krejci line too, Iggy has had plenty of shots, just nothing goin in now, I`d be concerned if he was invisible, hitting nobody, not engaging in any way, looking lost defensively, truth is, he isn`t
With the exception of scoring, Iggy has been playing well. However I am a tad concerned about his lack of production. Is he just starting slow as many suggest or has he lost a little off his shot and goal scoring ability? I want a Stanley Cup this year,when it comes down to crunch time is Iggy going to be able to come through ?

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
With the exception of scoring, Iggy has been playing well. However I am a tad concerned about his lack of production. Is he just starting slow as many suggest or has he lost a little off his shot and goal scoring ability? I want a Stanley Cup this year,when it comes down to crunch time is Iggy going to be able to come through ?

I think it's more so just Iggy being infamous for starting slow. There are still plenty of games, and it's not like he isn't getting any scoring chances. I'm sure the goals will come eventually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad