Value of: Iggy to ANA

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
Anaheim to Colorado: Ya know, I just don't think our team is slow enough for the western conference. Got any big, slow guys who make minimal impact while having a bigger cap hit than they deserve?

Colorado to Anaheim: Ya know, it's funny that you'd ask that

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Kevin Bieksa seems fair

Iginla is not a player you want if your team is looking to win, never has been never will be

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
Anaheim to Colorado: Ya know, I just don't think our team is slow enough for the western conference. Got any big, slow guys who make minimal impact while having a bigger cap hit than they deserve?

Colorado to Anaheim: Ya know, it's funny that you'd ask that

You forgot to finish the Colorado response.

Ya know, it's funny that you'd ask that, because that's like 2/3 of our roster right now.

EDIT - Also, if Anaheim wants him, the Avs will gladly retain 50% on him in return for a conditional 7th, assuming he's willing to waive.

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Kevin Bieksa seems fair

Iginla is not a player you want if your team is looking to win, never has been never will be
9681325.jpeg

Keep doing whatever it is you're doing, pal

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Kevin Bieksa seems fair

Lol...nah Iginla's contract is FINALLY going to expire we are not taking on Bieksa who has a year left and needs to be protected....YOU take him on your team

Bieksa to Chicago for Kruger

PhoenyX

Dec 13, 2009
Toronto
Ya let's make our team even slower so that we can lose to Edmonton or San Jose in 4 games instead of 5.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Kevin Bieksa seems fair

I'd be willing to do Colorado a solid, and trade Bieksa to them without asking for Iginla back.

What do you think? Call it future considerations?

Golden Gophers 4649

Minnesota Hockey Fan
Jun 15, 2015
Minneapolis
He would look real nice on our third line with Ritchie and Vermette. What's the cost?

I say this with all due respect to a 39 year old HOF player but if Iginla is being asked to play on anything but your 4th line you are not a cup contender. He's got little left in the tank and could contribute IF he's put on a solid 4th line and asked to play 7-10 minutes per game.

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
No thanks. We've already got the whole "elite veteran presence" thing covered with Bieksa. No need for another elite veteran presence.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
No thanks. We've already got the whole "elite veteran presence" thing covered with Bieksa. No need for another elite veteran presence.

You definitely need Iginla and Beauchemin. We'd even retain! Hell, I'd take a Corey Perry jersey in return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad