IFHL Trade Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I also need defense.

Perezhougin, Getzlaf, Taffe and Zednik are available for a good veteran "offensive" dman.

Belgian Fan

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
Belgian Fan said:
Well, now that AlMo's gone from my team, and my youth movement is really gathering speed, offers for Niinima and Smyth might also get considered.

You know what I'm looking for, 1st round rookie picks and youngsters.

Those interested just PM me

Both are gone.

At this moment the Avalanche is no longer looking to trade away any of their players, unless someone would give me an "offer I can't refuse".

jacketracket*

The Columbus Blue Jackets are looking for a starting goalie---available for trade are all 3 CBJ rookie picks, and prospects Ryan Bayda (F,Carolina), Steve Bernier (F, San Jose).

I would also reluctantly add G Sebastien Caron, the probable starter in Pitt.

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
Pittsburgh is still willing to trade anybody, we are a win now team and are thus willing to take older players off teams that are trying to stay young. I have my 4th and 5th round rookie picks, 3 16th round picks, 3 17th round picks, 18th, 19th rounders and the promising mini-Selanne Eero Somervuori. Come one, come all!

MSN: [email protected]

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Nashville is listening to offers for Andy Hilbert, Michal Sivek, Andrew Raycroft, and Viktor Kozlov. Seeking RW help as well as a 3rd line center and as always draft picks.

rework

Sep 12, 2002
Visit site
What's the going rate in swapping 2nd and/or 3rd rounders in next year's entry draft for picks in the current draft?

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
looking for a center , Elias , Kapanen and Sydor are available

also I wouldnt mind trading Kapanen to get a better goalie ..

Thibault and Kapanen for a top goalie .:)

Yayo

Nicklas Lidstrom is available...looking for defense and/or a young goaltender...

Blane Youngblood

Jun 17, 2003
Visit site
Offering my 22nd + 23rd + 25th for one star forward. Not elite but a guy who will deffinetly get more then 55 points. Preferably under the age of 31 and on a playoff team. Salary is not an issue. If you want to get rid of a guy who is on a non-playoff team please send me an offer anyways.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
The following players are available for a reasonable offer:

Numminen, Zhitnik, one of Mogilny, Bondra or Fedorov. Although I have a couple of decent offers for Fedorov right now.

jacketracket*

The CBJ are looking for a top-line scoring forward, and are willing to part with any remaining draft picks, all 3 of next year's rookie picks, and current prospects Steve Bernier, Ryan Bayda, Justin Papineau, and Matthieu Schneider.

Please PM if interested.

KingTY

Nov 10, 2002
Toronto
Aleskey Morozov and Shane Doan are rumoured to be on the trading block.

Morozov is a young sniper who had 25 points in 27 games last season
While Doan is a budding star Power Forward

PM with offers

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
If you are looking for an offensive dman. One of Zhitnik, Sydor and Numminen is available.

All reasonable offer will be looked at. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->