IFHL: Live draft thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
This is IFHL's live draft thread, only used during weekends. The time is said to be Sat & Sun 11 AM EST, which is 5 PM for our Dutch and Belgium fanatics while it should be 7 PM for our Russian GM.

Before exploring further rules and all, I first want to know how many GM's WILL be able to be here on the time mentioned in the above pharagraph.

I for one will try to make it..

Anaheim
Atlanta
Boston
Buffalo
Calgary
Carolina
Chicago
Colorado (BF): CHECK
Columbus
Dallas (M=G): CHECK
Detroit
Edmonton
Florida
Los Angeles
Minnesota
Montreal
Nashville
New Jersey
NY islanders
NY Rangers
Ottawa
Philadelphia
Phoenix
Pittsburgh
San Jose
St.Louis
Tampa Bay
Toronto
Vancouver
Washington

Belgian Fan

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
I think I'll be able to make it on saturday and sunday. No guarantees though and I'll make sure to have a list ready in case I can't make it...

Any idea how many picks we would be able to do on such a live draft?

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
I am not sure I can make it that early in the morning (10am central? puh-lease :rolleyes: :D ) . I do not think that I will make a list of 76 players (that would be the max I need to get through 3 rounds, right? ). Still it's a bit too long, and I am a bit busy. So if I can't make it I will send in a short list (20players?). That should get me through the 1st round and quite possibly, the next one (we all have our own player preferences, right? ). If my list runs out, please skip me. I will make up as soon as I have time.

jacketracket*

I will be here Sat., for sure. I've got plans (Jacket's home exhibition opener---wOOT!!!) Sun. afternoon, so I can at least catch the early part, if not all.

Focker

Sep 5, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
I will participate on Saturday from 11 am to about 11:45 am. I will also probably be able to participate Sunday. I will build a list just in case something comes up (since I have a 4 day old baby...;))

Christian
(Oilers GM)

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I've talked about this topic with a few GM's now and due to the lack of some not be able to make it, and that some don't even kow about it yet, I think it's best for us to start all this starting next weekend. Especially when you consider the league still has an open spot.

Thoughts?

shveik

Jul 6, 2002
Visit site
Modano = God said:
I've talked about this topic with a few GM's now and due to the lack of some not be able to make it, and that some don't even kow about it yet, I think it's best for us to start all this starting next weekend. Especially when you consider the league still has an open spot.

Thoughts?

AGREE

Focker

Sep 5, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
Modano = God said:

Thoughts?

I also agree...

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
I agree...check me in for the weekends...I liked the one idea of having two players drafted for maybe only the 4th round to speed things up and to even the snake draft as someone mentioned in the main thread. Thoughts on that?

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Ok then, the live draft will start *NEXT WEEKEND*.. the times will stay the same, though maybe one hour later if it helps us all.

Try to decide if you can make it next weekend..

Yayo

Modano = God said:
Ok then, the live draft will start *NEXT WEEKEND*.. the times will stay the same, though maybe one hour later if it helps us all.

Try to decide if you can make it next weekend..

Next weekend meaning Saturday the 27th and Sunday the 28th??

Grizzly Adams

May 28, 2002
San Jose
Sorry guys, I will still be able to be up tomorrow for the draft, but I have to leave around 9:30 PST.

EDIT: Oh NM, didn't see that the live draft was moved to next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad