IFHL 2004 Draft Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

15+17=Cup

Jul 14, 2004
Sorry people, I was on vacation for a while, ever since I couldn't get on on draft day to post that...just to let you know I'm kovalchuk17atl and I can post it as kovalchuk17atl if I have to lol.

kovalchuk17atl

Apr 22, 2004
15+17=Cup said:
Sorry people, I was on vacation for a while (I guess more than a while :p:) , ever since I couldn't get on on draft day to post that...just to let you know I'm kovalchuk17atl and I can post it as kovalchuk17atl if I have to lol.

Just to confirm. That's me, and that is the account I'll be using from now on.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
15+17=Cup said:
Sorry people, I was on vacation for a while, ever since I couldn't get on on draft day to post that...just to let you know I'm kovalchuk17atl and I can post it as kovalchuk17atl if I have to lol.

ok...glad to have you back...I didnt want to see you miss your picks or fall to far so I hope you are happy with the selections we gave you. I went with the best player available up to each point.

15+17=Cup

Jul 14, 2004
I'm VERY happy with the Montoya pick, with Hasek getting old I needed someone other then Leighton. I like the Schultz pick, though not as much as the Montoya pick, so yeah I'm fine with the picks you gave me.

rework

Sep 12, 2002
Visit site
Apparently, I am on the clock... Though someone was supposed to PM the person on the clock!

Anyway, PHI will reach down... Way down... And take Goalie Martin Houle

EDM, among others, on the clock...

Last edited:

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
rework said:
Apparently, I am on the clock... Though someone was supposed to PM the person on the clock!

Yea sorry about that it totally slipped my mind until I just woke up...moral of the story dont wake up in the middle of the night and edit the draft page :lol

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
With a few PMs sent out with no response to them (having the GM been online), the trade commission has voted on Anaheim's expired pick.

The [shadow=green]Anaheim Mighty Ducks[/shadow] are proud to select:

G Justin Peters

15+17=Cup

Jul 14, 2004
Hero of Tragedy said:
you dealt with Calgary in that deal

I guess I was mistaken then ;)

Sorry about this, I was close to getting a pick somewhere and I don't know where I got the idea that it was that one. I'm getting mixed up with my other league.

15+17=Cup

Jul 14, 2004
Hero of Tragedy said:
He won this years President's Trophy...it was awarded to him a few months ago...I just missed it.

So that's like the award for winning the President's Trophy then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->