2019 Stanley Cup Final If you were at Game 7 ( Gigapixel )

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I think I found Hull too, and possibly St. Louis' scratches.

9ECECC2A-825A-4B07-AD38-0EE979950611.jpeg

There he is, looks like longtime St. Louis defensemen Barret Jackman with him as well.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The road team won five of the seven games. :help:

I would like to see @Ladyfan @Kate08 @EverettMike check in on this thread along with anyone else who was there.
I am here.
I never expected the B's to go this far but once they did I was hoping to win it all.

IMO the B's were hit so many times by BIG guys . B's need a couple of guys who can play and hit the other team hard and often. It will be nice to have Kevan Miller back .

It was sad to see Charlie M and Nordy sobbing.

It was disappointing but a good run. I still love this team. I feel bad for my daughter who paid a ridiculous price to sit is section 21 .

Oh where the hell was Timmy Thomas ??? Wow many fans thought he would be there. When I was talking to the equipment manager before the game he said he hadn't seen Timmy I started to doubt he would be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: trenton1

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
That second goal happened so quickly. I wasn't too dismayed going into the period break 1-0 with the way the B's were playing.

I was just about to get out of my chair for the break and it was suddenly 2-0.

10 minutes into the game we should have been up 3-0. I was just so sure this was one of those typical Bruins home games where they dominate the opponent, but couldn't score. And the opponent scores on their first chance. Too bad I was right.

My thinking before the end of the first period was the following: "Well, if they're up 1-0, at least it didn't happen just after the start of the second period. The coaches and players are aware of the situation and they know they can't lay back being down 0-1"

And right after I say those words in my mind, they let in the second goal. That was the moment I guess most of us realized it wasn't our night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->