If you have the upper body..

FriedmansBaldSpot

Dec 10, 2009
but no lower body..no wait.. if you have the lower body but no upper... no that's not it..

hope this type of post is allowed.. thought i'd bring a little humour into the fitness forum. If it's not I apologize. and hope everyone has a great holidays :)

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Alright, this is the 3rd or 4th video I've seen of this guy posted... and am yet to laugh. Am I the only one who doesn't find his schtick even remotely funny?

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
...its not a schtick, he has mental issues.

Its the same guy that got slapped around by the dude Rich Piano

Are the videos making fun of him, or am I just interpreting them incorrectly?

I have no idea what that is about, and a generic google search didn't really result in anything.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I didn't find this the least bit funny...was it suppose to? Or are we just making fun of someone who has issues? (which would be really messed up)

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I didn't find this the least bit funny...was it suppose to? Or are we just making fun of someone who has issues? (which would be really messed up)

That's how it comes across to me, which yes, would be really messed up. :dunno:

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015

That's how it comes across to me, which yes, would be really messed up. :dunno:

Jason Genova is slow, obviously but he's been a Youtube fitness guy for a long time. He has incredible strength too. Without much technique he's benched 330 I think, deadlifted nearly 500 and I don't remember his squats too. His videos now aren't great, but way back he was hilarious, super cocky. There was a bunch of odd guys that would lift in some Florida gym and he was one of them. You really can't explain it.

He had a cool journey until his mental health severely broke down even more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->