If you could only sign one...

seasontixholder*

No brainer bud. Has to be Buff. Not because Buff is all star bound but because Bogo is injury prone.

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
Is it hypothetical for if they were both needing new contracts and both willing to sign for the same cap hit and term? Byfuglien.

If not hypothetical like that and using the reality of the situation I'd keep Bogosian.

seasontixholder*

I think the original poster meant if their contracts were up and you could only sign one, which one would it be.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
It depends on what Buff is willing to sign for and what the Jets could get by trading Bogo.

However, I'm going to assume the purely hypothetical situation proposed here is: If you could have only one of the two of them for the same contract (say, Bogo's contract) and lost the other for nothing, who would you keep?

That'd be tough to call. Bogo's injury history troubles me as much as Buff's age and size/play-style/longevity if we're talking long-term. I'd be inclined to say Bogo is the safer pick long-term due to his athleticism and the fact you can put more offensive responsibility on Trouba.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00