If you could have your ideal curve made, what would it be?

Clarkington III

Rebuild? Refresh?
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
As the title says.

For me, I'd want to experiment with two:

1. PM9/Zetterberg pattern, but change the lie from 5 to 6. That would proably be the most ideal for me.

2. I'd like to try a true toe curve at a 6 lie as well.

Lie seems to be the most important to me. The other aspects I can adjust to. Right now I interchange a sakic from Easton and a P92 from Bauer.

mbeam

Jun 8, 2008
Take the SWD P26 and change it slightly from a heel to a heel-mid, just enough to let me get a good snap shot as well as wrist.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Take all of those P106 clones and make them lie 5 instead of 6 (or make Warrior's Kovalev a lie 4)

GLG

Jan 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
Great topic!

I've been so fustrated that I cannot find the TKACHUK pattern any where and when I did find it in the R6 they changed it be identical to the Easton "Zetterberg"/Bauer "PM9". Grrrrrrrrrr !!!!

I know if I ever came into a boat-load of money I'd go to Easton and get my ideal curves (see attached photo) made ;)

GLG

Last edited:

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
I swear I've seen Kovalev curve a lie 4 on the AK27. Maybe I'm imagining it.

Either that's some sort of prostock, or you saw the Lie 4 Vanek, which is somewhat close to the Kovalev given that the Vanek is an open heel curve

jsykes

Dec 29, 2009
NoVa
I'd like a Staal/Kovalev/Drury style curve with slightly less loft (somewhere between what it is and none) and slightly shorter.

Also a bit higher lie. Its supposed to be like a 6, but its not quite as high as a Sakic or other true 6 lies.

hattrick3518

Jan 31, 2011
B-Ham
Old Mission Leopold (not Leopold2) with a round toe. That or an Easton Modano/Forsberg with a little bit of an open face to it.

Ducksgo*

Dont know how you guys can use such huge curves like this :laugh: gimmie a PM9 or a Forsberg and im golden top shelf to!

rh71

Nov 12, 2005
Long Island, NY
it's just a matter of adjusting imo. I used to love Drury, then went to Sakic, and now Getzlaf. Picking top corners is always an adjustment when you switch, but it still works just fine after a bit of practice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->