If you could choose from these 3, which one you'd want to make NHL games?

If you could choose from these 3, which one you'd want to make NHL games?

• EA Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2K Games

• SIE San Diego Studio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
EA Games
2K Games
SIE San Diego Studio

I would choose SIE San Diego Studio
2nd choice would be 2K

SIE's MLB games are frigging awesome!!!

I bet, if they'd do some serious research, like a lot,
year worth, would go to see tons of games included, they'd
make a better NHL game what EA has done for a long time,
with their first try.

Yes, their MLB games are not perfect, but nothing is,
What comes to pro sport video games, their MLB games are the best.
My opinion i know, but that's what i think.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
2K used to make a pretty good hockey game, only problem was their graphics sucked big time in comparison to EA. If they got back in, with much improved graphics that would be good. Ideally it would be nice to have 2 companies make games, as competition forces you not to phone it in, like EA does.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
2K used to make a pretty good hockey game, only problem was their graphics sucked big time in comparison to EA. If they got back in, with much improved graphics that would be good. Ideally it would be nice to have 2 companies make games, as competition forces you not to phone it in, like EA does.

Yeah, 2k made fun games, my understanding is they got killed by EA because graphics and realism was all the rage?

I mean, EA did have more innovations back then too. From button controls to joystick controls, skating backward, more controlled dekes, etc. which were introduced in 2009, I'd say "perfected" in 2014 or 2015 and now they're just... rolling along.

One of my favorite games was NHL Hitz Pro - got it for $10 used and it was just such a fun (although unrealistic) game haha. Idk which company made it though

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad