If You Could Be Sponsered By One Company...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggs 10

Dec 5, 2002
Hockeytown, ND
Visit site
Bauer (notice I didn't say NIKE/Bauer) for me. I have worn their skates since I was 9, love their gloves, have a helmet by them that is nice, and my equipment bag is a Bauer.

Although if Christian Bros. was still doing much business, I'd say them. Hard to give up old habits.

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards
jiggs 10 said:
Bauer (notice I didn't say NIKE/Bauer) for me. I have worn their skates since I was 9, love their gloves, have a helmet by them that is nice, and my equipment bag is a Bauer.

Although if Christian Bros. was still doing much business, I'd say them. Hard to give up old habits.
Is Christian Bros still around? They still sell the 'Curtis Curve' goalie stick but I cant find anything else.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
I'd have to say Bauer. I like CCM and Jofa gear, but I can't wear CCM skates, to wide for me. I'd go with Bauer sticks, skates and gloves, and the rest would be Nike.

afterhours

Jan 13, 2006
I would say CCM, but am I the only one that doesn't like their skates? Actually I had a pair of Tacks and they weren't bad.

I love Bauer but hate their sticks, so I think I would go for Easton or Reebok.

Slick

Oct 17, 2005
Western Mass
These days probably Reebok. I've never used any of their stuff but it all looks of good quality, and their getting more and more players to back their stuff. I like my CCM skates but they are the only pair I've ever owned so I don't have anything to compare them too.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
Aaron Vickers said:
No one for Graf?

The thought crossed my mind, but I don't really care for anything other then their skates.

Sock said:
None of us can afford to skate in Graf's to know if we'd like to be sponsored by them.

I wouldn't say none of us. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->