If this is really ending in the next few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Let me be the first to say that it was a lot of fun arguing with you all this year on the Business of Hockey board, despite the fact that I'm in the vast minority on this board.

In the end, it's not going to matter who won the deal and who lost the deal... We're gonna have NHL hockey in the fall!

We're also gonna need to find something new to argue about.

Timmy

Feb 2, 2005
Tawnos said:
Let me be the first to say that it was a lot of fun arguing with you all this year, despite the fact that I'm in the vast minority on this board.

In the end, it's not going to matter who won the deal and who lost the deal... We're gonna have NHL hockey in the fall!

We're also gonna need to find something new to argue about.

Agreed.

But don't worry - with all the FAs and signings and trades, there should be plenty to argue about. :)

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
RMU2 said:
not so fast my friend... why won't eklund's friends who may or may not be real sources not have info on the FA movement and potential trades? Just a thought :cry:

No one will care about that though, except for his slavering fanboys. He'll be no different than other crackpot rumour sites like The Fourth Period.

Scoogs

Jan 31, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
"Your team sucks"

"Your team is poor"

"Your team is old"

"Your team has ugly jerseys"

"Your team has no fans"

"You smell"

Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble Rablle!

Vic Rattlehead*

Can't wait for those gameday threads with trolls popping in to cry. :biglaugh:

Sotnos

Jul 8, 2002
Not here
www.boltprospects.com
Scugs said:
"Your team sucks"

"Your team is poor"

"Your team is old"

"Your team has no fans"

"You smell"

Yep, that sums up a LOT of threads here. :)

There has never been, and never will be, a shortage of things to argue about. If there's nothing new to argue about, people will bring up old things to argue about.

MattintheHatt

May 31, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I cant wait, I signed up here post lockout. There so much I miss when there was hockey on. I also cant wait to listen to sports radio, I listen like CRAZY in the last year, but there has been no hockey to talk about :(

Afterall, gotta absorb as much as I can for my future profession, hopefully :D

A Good Flying Bird*

Epsilon said:
No one will care about that though, except for his slavering fanboys. He'll be no different than other crackpot rumour sites like The Fourth Period.

The Fourth Period. You know, I was STUNNED after buying and installing NHL EHM 05 to see the Fourth Period referenced as a news source commenting on the hockey rumors during the game simulation.

ISS is included as the organization that ranks the top 200 prospects.

Shouldn't Hockeys Future be in the mix somewhere? Like maybe the news organization that reports on a prospect's progress in a news item.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
Scugs said:
"Your team sucks"

"Your team is poor"

"Your team is old"

"Your team has no fans"

"You smell"

"(Insert team that won the lottery) should not be drafting #1 overall, they already have (choose one: A) good young prospects B)were good in 03-04 C)were a big spender) my team should have won the lottery because ( A)we sucked in 03-04 B) my team would have sucked in 04-05 even though in the last 5 years we've been a contender) "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad