If there is fighting or a brawl during the Canada/Russia game....

• Thread starter joe_shannon_1983*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

joe_shannon_1983*

If there is a brawl during the Canada vs. Russia game, which team is MOST LIKELY TO GET BEAT UP?

The Canadians are naturally aggressive and have a lot of grit. But the Russians may not back down.

So which team would be MOST LIKELY TO GET BEAT UP?

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
Looks pretty even to me. Depends who's fighting who.

If Downie tries something with Malkin, Evgeni will destroy him like he destroyed the entire RSL.

paxtang

May 1, 2003
Harrisburg
Metallian said:
Looks pretty even to me. Depends who's fighting who.

If Downie tries something with Malkin, Evgeni will destroy him like he destroyed the entire RSL.

Since when is there a lot of fighting in the RSL?

Downie may be a puke, but he can handle himself fine, especially when he stays away from heavyweights. He had 20 FM's last year.

membleypeg

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Fisticuffs

If it came to a brawl, look out for Luc Bourdon. He would kick XXX on all takers on the Russian team. For that matter he is the toughest customer in this whole tournament. His teammates in Val d Or have all marvelled at his strength, and he does have a mean streak.

He will eventually be a top heavyweight in the NHL, unless management convinces him to stay out of the penalty box (too valuable on the ice). It will be interesting to see him and Jack Johnson match up in the future. I am sure that he will remember the hit on Downie from this tournament.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
membleypeg said:
He will eventually be a top heavyweight in the NHL, unless management convinces him to stay out of the penalty box (too valuable on the ice). It will be interesting to see him and Jack Johnson match up in the future. I am sure that he will remember the hit on Downie from this tournament.

I'd imagine he won't care at all, given that these are the only games he will play with Downie for the foreseeable future.

membleypeg

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Guess Again

Epsilon said:
I'd imagine he won't care at all, given that these are the only games he will play with Downie for the foreseeable future.

The friendships that the players on this team make, will last a life time. Sure they will go their separate ways, to many different teams and leagues however, they will still watch out for each other. I would bet that Jack Johnson will see most of this team take a run at him at some time in the future. Hockey players are very loyal to friends and team mates, especially when they have the bond of playing for Team Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad