If the Lounge were a prison movie...

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
How long do you get for public intox and shitting on a police car?

Asking for a friend.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Well we all know how @The Crypto Guy and @MetalheadPenguinsFan would pass their time.

@VickAshley could use the time to buff up and lose the Spaghetti Arms name

@iGetThatBread would probably buy his way out of the joint

@HFBCommenter would literally yap nonstop about absolutely nothing and never shut the f*** up

@Chippah would ignore all questions

@mymerlincat would make the entire prison give up peanuts so he doesn't get a runny nose

@Ceremony would refuse to wear the orange pants the prison provided, instead insisting on wearing yellow pants.

@Urblock and @FusilliJerry would keep us entertained for hours with their riveting stories

@Guerzy would be so f***ing mad

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Well we all know how @The Crypto Guy and @MetalheadPenguinsFan would pass their time.

@VickAshley could use the time to buff up and lose the Spaghetti Arms name

@iGetThatBread would probably buy his way out of the joint

@HFBCommenter would literally yap nonstop about absolutely nothing and never shut the **** up

@Chippah would ignore all questions

@mymerlincat would make the entire prison give up peanuts so he doesn't get a runny nose

@Ceremony would refuse to wear the orange pants the prison provided, instead insisting on wearing yellow pants.

@Urblock and @FusilliJerry would keep us entertained for hours with their riveting stories

@Guerzy would be so ****ing mad

And you'd be passed around like a pack of smokes.

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
It's ok. There there.

Nobody wants to admit they were or would be a prison *****.

Don't worry about me.

I'd worry about you and @The Crypto Guy if I were you. The behavior you two exhibit with each other usually results in rather unpleasant consequences behind bars. Also I have it on good authority that Crypto is a snitch which means you probably are as well. Snitches get stitches.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Don't worry about me.

I'd worry about you and @The Crypto Guy if I were you. The behavior you two exhibit with each other usually results in rather unpleasant consequences behind bars. Also I have it on good authority that Crypto is a snitch which means you probably are as well. Snitches get stitches.

You wanna settle this out in the yard?? I'll shank your punk ass with my toothbrush knife.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad