If the Draft was Today, and your team got the 1st pick..who would you Take?

Papa_Bear_21

Aug 2, 2005
I can't imagine the Habs not picking Esposito.
He may have fallen in the books of some (or even many), but he's still my horse in this draft.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
I can't imagine the Habs not picking Esposito.
He may have fallen in the books of some (or even many), but he's still my horse in this draft.

right now you would have to be stupid to pick esposito #1 overall. right now he is not even top 5 in my books. but he can turn out to be the best player out of this draft. you never know.

CH Wizard

Patrick Kane. Tremendous skills, he's calm and has a really killer shot, skating isn't bad either.

Papa_Bear_21

Aug 2, 2005
right now you would have to be stupid to pick esposito #1 overall. right now he is not even top 5 in my books. but he can turn out to be the best player out of this draft. you never know.

Well if his stock drops enough, the habs might be able to get him without even trading up for him. He needs to get a lot stronger, but with his speed and his ability to create at high speeds, you can't teach that.

atreides

Feb 6, 2006
Kane : height 5.10

I'm the only one who still afraid about that for a first draft pick ?

AgentNaslund*

for Vancouver

I would be happy if they took Alzner or Kyle Turris. Prefebly Turris, because hes from Vancouver. It forced at gun point to take a player, chances are Vancouver will pick a Canadian kid, probably Gagner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad